Vice President Logistics & Operations
Sweaty Betty has significantly grown year on year, in terms of sales, EBITDA and of course through our people. We have seen phenomenal results this year, hitting milestone after milestone, and there is no plan to slow down. This is going to be an incredibly fast-growing business whereby your professional and personal development will be heavily invested in. Our Operations department is doubling in size, with 4 newly created roles joining an exciting team who are integral to the smooth running of all things SB.
We are looking for a Vice President, Logistics & Operations who can take ownership of all the moving pieces at Sweaty Betty, creating a seamless experience which is paramount to our growth aspirations across all channels.
As a result, the board have created this new position, reporting into our COO. Joining SB’s Operations team during this period of exciting growth, you will have 3 direct reports:
Head of Logistics
- Responsible for looking after the 3rd party warehouse and in-bound and out-bound logistics
Wholesale & Partner Operations Manager
- Responsible for looking after the in-bound and out-bound logistics for Wholesale
Senior Property Manager
- Responsible for looking after lease negotiations, refits and openings, H&S, the Support Office, Insurance, Maintenance, Rates and all things to do with property.
- Significant logistics & wholesale experience gained within an international multi-channel business (eCommerce & wholesale are the key priority with retail an added extra)
- Specifically: In-bound and out-bound logistics; Bonded warehousing; Warehouse management
- A can-do attitude with bags of positive energy
- Relevant understanding of 3PL as well as customs/duty
- Ability to plan and organise; able to establish appropriate plans and adapt quickly and effectively to unexpected changes whilst ensuring objectives are still met
- Clear, concise communicator with all levels of the business and external service providers
- Strong level of IT technical skills
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced organisation
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 25 Days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Private Medical
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexi hour scheme, including 4pm Friday finish
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts to the best Studio Classes
About the Company
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Keen To Be Green. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Sweaty Betty Ltd