Are you a passionate designer, full of ideas and ready to hit the ground running (no pun intended!)?
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Keen To Be Green. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
We’re looking for an experienced UX Designer to join our dynamic ecommerce team, working together to improve our online experience and drive business growth. You will be a customer champion, creating user-centred solutions that deliver a seamless, intuitive experience for our customers. As a fast-growing digital business, you will be responsible for creating and building out our UX practice.
You will be responsible for:
- Using data and customer insight to identify opportunities to improve our customer journey, working with the product manager and wider eommerce team to define solutions and prioritise into the roadmap
- Quickly yet thoroughly reate concept sketches, user flows, wireframes and prototypes to bring the solutions to life in a seamless and intuitive journey
- Lead user research and testing for our digital customer journey, test new concepts to validate hypotheses and iterate on solutions
- Support and input to A/B testing plans
- Create fully annotated User Interface specs to guide design and development colleagues
- Partner with the content and design teams to ensure we deliver user centred, consistent and engaging brand and campaign experiences that deliver to the brief
- Partner with development teams to build experiences: provide appropriate design specifications, create assets, and review finished interfaces.
- Build relationships across the business in order to support and influence all aspects of the customer experience
- Collaborate with our development partners, working in an agile methodology, to ensure the implementation meets the design specification
- Conduct diligent cross-browser and cross-device design to ensure all releases meet strict acceptance criteria
- Build understanding of our eCommerce platform and CMS, current capabilities, limitations and future roadmap opportunities
The absolute necessities of the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in user experience, interaction design, information architecture or related field
- Extensive years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar UX-related role
- Proven knowledge and years of experience creating prototypes or highly detailed wireframes for consumer-focused apps or websites
- Ability to own and articulate design decisions
- Portfolio, or examples showcasing experience, in planning and creating intuitive digital experiences
- Experience working in fashion, e-commerce and/or a digital creative agency
- AGILE scrum experience: working in sprints with backlogs and feature sets
- Solid experience of sketching, wireframing and prototyping to visualise your ideas
- Fluency in a variety of design and prototyping tools including Invision, Axure, Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a team collaborator, including the ability to communicate interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across various teams.
- You will thrive in a high paced environment and will be highly self-motivated and passionate about design and improving user experience
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 Days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexi hour scheme, including 4pm Friday finish
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
Sweaty Betty Ltd