US Brand Marketing Manager
For over 20 years British brand Sweaty Betty has ‘empowered women through fitness and beyond’. Our vision is to Inspire a global community of women who get together and sweat together. Founded by Tamara Hill-Norton, in 1998 in London’s Notting Hill, Sweaty Betty has global distribution in key markets UK and US and is poised for explosive international growth in the next two years. With 49 stores in the UK, 2 in Hong Kong and a rapidly growing wholesale footprint including 50 Nordstrom locations across the US (set to hit 65 in 2021) there has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
As the US Brand Marketing Manager at Sweaty Betty, you will drive the evolution of the US brand and the creative development to ensure Sweaty Betty retains relevance in the ever growing activewear industry.
What You’ll Be Doing
In more detail your responsibilities will include;
- Manage the Influencer and PR Assistant as well as any supporting agencies, platforms and tools.
- Identify one other recruit we need to make in the US brand marketing team to support business growth.
- Influencer Marketing:
- Implement influencer marketing strategies building the Sweaty Betty community and our network of brand advocates in North America
- Develop the US ambassador strategy; identify the hottest instructors and experts to represent our brand and onboard them as ambassadors
- Oversee celebrity gifting in the US and Canada
- Partnerships and PR:
- Drive the PR marketing strategy in the US directing the creation of material to enhance our brand awareness and integrity within market
- Foster excellent relationships with media to generate consistent, positive press coverage for the brand
- Build and lead all brand partnerships identifying likeminded organisations and coordinating exciting collaborations
- Oversee the development and management of studio relationships in the US
- Coordinate and manage all Sweaty Betty events from creative concept through to live launch
- Wholesale Marketing
- Support our fast-growing wholesale business with brand marketing plans to support new accounts and existing customers
- Act as the main point of contact for marketing teams at key US/Canada wholesale accounts, hosting regular meetings with them to ensure we’re making the most of our wholesale partnerships, e.g. highlighting any key brand moments our partners may want to amplify and vice versa
- Be the voice of the US within the brand marketing team!
- Contribute to the marketing calendar ensuring we talk to US specific holidays, events, moments
- Ensure we are representing the US on our organic social channels
- At least 5 years experience with hands on brand marketing activity
- Strong entrepreneurial skills – Sweaty Betty is a fast paced, fast growing company with many exciting opportunities!
- Expert knowledge of social media marketing
- Excellent numerical, financial and analytical skills and you are an excel expert
- Excellent experience of managing and implementing marketing strategies within a fast moving digital environment
- Experience in managing large budgets
- Experience of people management
- A lover of all things fitness and lifestyle
- A motivating and inspiring people manager
- Focused on sales performance and achieving business targets
- A problem solver and happy to deep dive into data
- Analytical, resourceful and a great team player
- 401(K) plan
- Lifestyle training allowance
- 22 days PTO
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- Medical, Dental, Eye care, Life and Disability insurance plans
- Discounts to local studios
- Paid parental leave
About the Company
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Keen To Be Green. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Sweaty Betty Ltd