UK & ROW Senior Digital Marketing Manager
At Sweaty Betty, we’re more than just a global activewear and lifestyle brand for women.
We’re also a community that believes fitness is a flip-the-switch trigger for becoming the woman you want. Leggings and sports bras won’t change the world on their own. But with a grab-my-hand, let’s-go-for-it-now spirit, the women who wear them can.
If you want to join us on the next chapter of our adventure, you’re in the right place. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join us!
So, if you're a Senior Digital Marketing Manager with 6+ years of driving performance led strategy under your belt and with experience leading and motivating a team of digital marketing specialists, this could be the role you are looking for.
∙ We Really Care ∙ First, Best, Bravest ∙ Our Strength is in Each Other ∙ Stand Up, Speak Up, Shout Out
Sweaty Betty is on an ambitious mission to skyrocket our digital growth and this new role is fundamental to our success.
Your SB Journey:
- Independently devise and implement our UK & ROW (IE, DE, AU) acquisition marketing strategy, making sure that marketing tactics drive business objectives.
- Align acquisition strategy with wider business units, such as CRM, ecommerce, wholesale, and PR, to develop an efficient and cohesive message and convert potential customers.
- Drive efficiency in marketing spend to reduce our CPA/CAC while managing a flexible spend model based on customer contribution and LTV.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to building strategy across the board.
- Lead and develop a team of 3 (and growing) digital marketing specialists.
- 6+ years’ experience leading digital marketing strategy for relevant ecommerce retail brands across multiple markets
- Channel expert across core digital channels: Social (specifically Facebook & Instagram), Display, PPC, Affiliates, Partnerships, Video & VOD
- An analytical, data driven methodology to building strategy and mapping out clear KPIs for success that align with business growth and CPA/CAC targets - thinking long-term, while also being able to react quickly to changes in trade and the digital landscape
- A strong team leader with the ability to drive, inspire and motivate a growing team by providing clear developmental goals, positivity, and an unrivaled depth of channel, market, and strategic knowledge
- Expert understanding of Google Analytics required. Experience working across Salesforce commerce cloud and Optimove are a bonus!
- Experience managing large budgets and building and implementing bespoke strategies within a fast-moving retail environment
- Experience of managing large scale projects involving multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent numerical, financial, and analytical skills - an excel expert
- German language, desired but not required
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly Office Meeting
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home. Our focus remains keeping everyone safe and we will continue to review this in line with government guidance
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Squad to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.