Talent Sourcing Coordinator - Creative (6 month FTC)
For over 20 years, Sweaty Betty has ‘empowered women through fitness and beyond’. Our vision is to inspire a global community of women who get together and sweat together. Founded by Tamara Hill-Norton in 1998 in London’s Notting Hill, Sweaty Betty has global distribution in key markets UK and US and is poised for explosive international growth in the next two years.
More growth means more people! We are looking for a new Talent Sourcing Coordinator, specialising in Creative recruitment, to support our hiring mission and find the best possible people to join the SB team. Reporting into the Talent Sourcing Manager and working within the wider People Team of 10, you will be positive, determined and committed to providing a fabulous candidate journey at every stage.
Your SB Journey:
- Advertise roles and action new and creative ways of communicating vacancies to recruit talent
- Identify the best talent in the industry and develop relationships with candidates, building up a diverse network of creative specialists
- Support hiring managers; ensuring they understand our internal processes, screen candidates & portfolios and conduct telephone interviews
- Administer all new starter paperwork, including offer letters, contracts; conduct reference checks and organise welcome communication
- Support with admin duties and on additional roles across office, store and customer care functions, as needed
- Production of monthly KPIs; data analysis around applications and hires made to identify areas of improvement
- At least one year’s creative recruitment experience (either in-house or agency)
- Interest in creative markets and industry knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Superb headhunting skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, managing high volumes of work and setting priorities
- Ability to quickly develop effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Proactive approach to your work; you’re never afraid to shake things up or try new ways of doing things!
- We Really Care
We really care about looking after our team and building an environment where people can thrive. Which means we support you with everything from a generous clothing allowance and 50% discount off all Sweaty Betty Merchandise to 23 days holiday, company bonus scheme, and Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support. Oh, and let’s not forget our cycle to work scheme, discount for studio classes and the odd sample sale every now and then!
- First, Best, Bravest
We have always been trailblazers and we have stayed true to this initial passion as we have grown. This comes to life in everything we do. From our approach to flexible working (right now a split between office and home working & Summer hours) to building teams of people who are ambitious and excited and providing them with the tools and support to continue to grow, both personally and professionally. Whether in our Wow Day, Lunch and Learns or official training courses, we are building an environment for our teams to succeed.
- Stand Up, Speak Up, Shout Out
We are here to empower women through fitness and beyond. From the start, this has meant standing up for what we believe. Which is why your voice counts. We value feedback and get together as company every 6 weeks to share and learn from each other. We are growing quickly and there is no standard day, but we continue to learn and grow together so whilst we can’t promise you the standard 9-5pm, we can promise a voice in our future.
- Our Strength is in Each Other
At the end of the day, we are first and foremost a Team at Sweaty Betty. We know our strength is in each other. From regular communication from our leaders to time together celebrating, we make the time to connect and grow together. We know there is no one size fits all approach to work and our D&I committee work hard to help ensure inclusion is at the heart of everything we do. Empowering women through fitness and beyond is no easy feat but working as a team makes the hard work worth it.
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Squad to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.