Fusing fashionable shapes and statement prints with technical fabrics and design innovation, Sweaty Betty active wear is created to enhance style and performance. Whether you’re a yogi, runner or spin enthusiast, or simply love the Sports Luxe look – we have something for every style. Born in 1998 in London’s Notting Hill, Sweaty Betty has a global presence including concessions in world-famous department stores Harrods, Nordstrom and Selfridges. With a new digital flagship website, more international stores in the pipeline and a passionate, fitness-loving team at its helm, there has never been a more exciting time to join us.
As Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the store and ensuring your team deliver the exceptional customer experience for which we are renowned.
Reporting to your Retail Area Manager, specific responsibilities will include:
- Driving forward sales and achieving company objectives
- Providing the highest standards of customer service and our ‘Sweaty Betty Customer Experience’ (this will include advising and assisting customers with the selection and fitting of bras and underwear)
- Leading and managing the store team, including recruitment, development, coaching and well-being
- Representing the brand through sport by leading your free fitness clubs, whilst getting involved in the community and local marketing campaigns
- Maintaining appropriate staffing levels within budget
- Ensuring all your staff are experts on our products and procedures
- Maintaining appropriate stock levels in your shop and ensuring exceptional standards in housekeeping and visual merchandising
- Maintaining the security of the boutique premises, stock and all monies
- Completing and submitting all necessary paperwork to the Support Office
- Ensuring all staff maintain Sweaty Betty standards (following the disciplinary procedure in line with the People Guidelines)
- On occasion, when considered appropriate you may be required to carry out other duties that fit within your strengths
PLEASE NOTE: You must be flexible to work weekends
- You are confident, commercial and in love with the Sweaty Betty brand.
- An experienced People Manager and a natural role model with an authority in sport and a flare for fashion.
- You are independent, sociable and proactive.
- You love being on the shop floor interacting with our customers whilst sharing your knowledge and expertise in sport with authority and confidence.
- Most importantly you embody our Values in everything you do.
- FREE clothing budget + 80% discount budget per season; unlimited 50% off
- Individual Sales Bonuses
- Free workout classes at top studios
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fun place to work - our foundation is family
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Squad to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.