Fusing fashionable shapes and statement prints with technical fabrics and design innovation, Sweaty Betty active wear is created to enhance style and performance. Whether you’re a yogi, runner or spin enthusiast, or simply love the Sports Luxe look – we have something for every style. Born in 1998 in London’s Notting Hill, Sweaty Betty has a global presence including concessions in world-famous department stores Harrods, Nordstrom and Selfridges. With a new digital flagship website, more international stores in the pipeline and a passionate, fitness-loving team at its helm, there has never been a more exciting time to join us.
As a Store Assistant working as part of the team, you will be responsible for delivering the exceptional customer experience for which we are renowned.
Reporting directly to the Store Manager, specific responsibilities will include:
- Driving forward sales
- Being an expert on our products and procedures
- Providing the highest standards of customer service and our ‘Sweaty Betty Customer Experience’ (this will include advising and assisting customers with the selection and fitting of bras and underwear)
- Assisting in the overall day to day running of the shop
- Maintaining the company standards
- Ensuring exceptional standards of housekeeping, cleanliness and merchandising are upheld
- Any other duties required to achieve the smooth and profitable running of the boutique
- On occasion and when considered appropriate, you may be required to carry out other duties that fit your strengths
PLEASE NOTE: You must be flexible to work weekends & this will be a Zero Hour Agreement
- You love to live an active life, the best you can with a passion and authority in sport.
- You enjoy being on the shop floor interacting with our customers whilst sharing your knowledge and expertise with confidence.
- You embody our Values in everything you do and most importantly you are a brand ambassador in love with our products.
- Uniform Provided
- Individual Sales Bonuses
- Free workout classes at top studios
- Cycle to work scheme
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Squad to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.