At Sweaty Betty, we’re more than just a global activewear and lifestyle brand for women.
We’re also a community that believes fitness is a flip-the-switch trigger for becoming the woman you want to be. Leggings and sports bras won’t change the world on their own. But with a grab-my-hand, let’s-go-for-it-now spirit, the women who wear them can.
If you want to join us on the next chapter of our adventure, you’re in the right place. This is an exciting opportunity for a Stock Controller to join us on our mission to empower women through fitness and beyond by providing a global view of stock to help the business improve both stock accuracy and accountability.
∙ We Really Care ∙ First, Best, Bravest ∙ Our Strength is in Each Other ∙ Stand Up, Speak Up, Shout Out
Your SB Journey:
What You’ll Be Doing
Total Stock Holding
- Drive inventory accuracy by using continual improvements to ensure best practices of stock management
- Own monthly stock reporting demonstrating accuracy across locations and key KPIs across our stock holding
- Review negative stock and work to resolve
- Owner of stock sync process and engagement across the business to ensure takes place on a regular basis to maximise stock accuracy
- Engagement with the logistics team to ensure regular freight/duty updates in BC
- Ensure accuracy of stock holding both £ and units by working with the logistics and IT team to ensure reconciliation between 3PL stock holding and BC stock holding.
- Work with 3PL so that all stock adjustments including faulty stock processes are signed off and confirmed on a monthly basis
- Work with logistics and 3PL and IT team to improve processes where required
- Work with 3PL on PI counts to ensure accurate recordings
- Support the annual audit process
Retail and Concessions
- Work with the retail operations team to formalise stock processes within the store with a particular focus on store accuracy/receipts as well as stock loss and faulty stock
- To take responsibility for the stock take calendar across global inventory working across the business to ensure clear timelines and processes
- Review and confirm stock adjustments and follow up with improvements in processes
- Generous clothing allowance
- 60% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 flexible bank holidays
- Sample sales
- 10 days work from anywhere policy
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Cash Plan benefit with Medicash available to all Sweaty Betty UK Employees (Following successfully passing probation)
- Enhanced Family Leave policy
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Collective to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.