Social Video Producer (Part-Time)
At Sweaty Betty, we’re more than just a global activewear and lifestyle brand for women. We’re also a community that believes fitness is a flip-the-switch trigger for becoming the woman you want – and our social channels are our digital hubs to bring those active women together.
If you want to join us on the next chapter of our adventure, you’re in the right place. This is an exciting opportunity for a creative content creator to join us on our mission to empower women through fitness beyond, through dynamic and disruptive social storytelling.
Working closely with the social team, the part-time social video producer will be responsible for creating engaging and shareable video content that’s on brand and supports channel growth, brand campaigns and wider business objectives. The content will reflect the latest conversations, trends & behaviors across social media.
Your SB Journey:
- Assist in the planning, setup and co-ordination of ambassador and influencer shoots
- Cover brand events and relevant photoshoots, generating engaging social content
- Shoot and edit footage.
- Record and monitor sound quality.
- Compress, export and upload files to all digital touchpoints.
- Work with internal stakeholders to research, develop, pitch and implement new and existing concepts.
- Identify engaging moments from video interviews with a view to create clips for relevant social platforms.
- Monitor of video analytics with a view to present these as required
- Qualification and/or experience in multi-platform video production
- Extensive Experience in Adobe Premiere and/or FCP
- General motion graphics skills highly advantageous including Photoshop and After Effects
- Photography skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Previous experience in commercial broadcast environments would be advantageous
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly Office Meeting
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home. Our focus remains keeping everyone safe and we will continue to review this in line with government guidance
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Squad to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.