Service Desk Manager
At Sweaty Betty, we’re more than just a global activewear and lifestyle brand for women.
We’re also a community that believes fitness is a flip-the-switch trigger for becoming the woman you want. Leggings and sports bras won’t change the world on their own. But with a grab-my-hand, let’s-go-for-it-now spirit, the women who wear them can.
If you want to join us on the next chapter of our adventure, you’re in the right place. This is an exciting opportunity for a Service Desk Manager to come on board and ensure the smooth running of our IT Helpdesk.
∙ We Really Care ∙ First, Best, Bravest ∙ Our Strength is in Each Other ∙ Stand Up, Speak Up, Shout Out
This new role will report into the IT Infrastructure Manager and be part of the wider IT team of 35. As a customer-focused, positive and highly organised person, you will use your experience to help our users with day-to-day application support and infrastructure queries. Correctly triaging tickets, managing agent workloads and sending communication out to the business, you will work closely with the Infrastructure and Application Support Manager’s to ensure all goals are being met. You will also work closely with various third-party suppliers to escalate issues and follow them through to completion.
Your SB Journey:
- Prioritise and manage the lifecycle of incidents and service requests efficiently, with a high level of customer service and in accordance with Service Level Agreements
- Establish and maintain excellent relationship with key stakeholders and acting as the first level of escalation
- Ensure that all Service Desk team are fully trained to follow Service Desk processes and procedures effectively
- Work with the Infrastructure and Application Support Manager to build a Service Desk strategy
- Build, develop and improve the service desk function
- Be recognised Product Owner of the Helpdesk Application tool
- Assign tickets to agents within their areas of expertise/development, and ensuring regular status updates are provided
- Maintain & improve the culture of frequent/open communication with customers, stakeholders and within the Technology team, including issue escalation as required
- Book in site/store visits for issue resolution and routine maintenance
- Accountable for Service Desk personnel including the team rota, sickness, holidays, personal development plans, annual reviews and training
- Develop daily, weekly, and monthly reports on performance and process for IT functional use and business level reporting
- Improving Service Desk automation, including Self-Help and workflows for common service requests
- Work with the Application Support Manager to extend first-line capabilities, develop triage processes to improve diagnostics and increase FCR rates
- At least 3 years' relevant experience
- Understanding of POS systems
- Proficient in Business Central, O365 and Azure
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- 1st / 2nd Line Support
- Previous experience working within retail environments
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly Office Meeting
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home. Our focus remains keeping everyone safe and we will continue to review this in line with government guidance
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Squad to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.