Senior Studio Production Manager - 12M FTC
At Sweaty Betty, we’re more than just a global activewear and lifestyle brand for women.
We’re also a community that believes fitness is a flip-the-switch trigger for becoming the woman you want to be. Leggings and sports bras won’t change the world on their own. But with a grab-my-hand, let’s-go-for-it-now spirit, the women who wear them can.
If you want to join us on the next chapter of our adventure, you’re in the right place.
∙ We Really Care ∙ First, Best, Bravest ∙ Our Strength is in Each Other ∙ Stand Up, Speak Up, Shout Out
Your SB Journey:
What You’ll Be Doing
2024 KEY ROLE DELIVERABLES:
- Launch of 2024 Brand Identity Refresh - Support the Lead of Brand Photography in the through all Photography outputs, set up, equipment & Lighting, in line with newly outlined creative identity.
- Lead continuous improvements roadmap 2024 - Review production workflow processes and implement new ways of working, for 15% efficiency improvements & shoot capacity uplift.
- Lead the Studio relocation H1 2024, managing space set up, budget and roadmap of move, for minimal production/business impact.
- Own Studio production budget management and production reporting, under guidance of CMO.
- Launch of Motion/Video - Support Lead of Brand Photography on product video & in-house motion set-up implementation for 2024.
- Lead the in-studio creative roadmap – supporting the VP Marketing, introducing process and workflow to uplift the volume of in-house creative shoots. To support all Brand seasonal asset requirements.
- To own and be accountable for the end-to-end Studio production processes, responsible for providing high quality and consistent finish - For both Ecommerce and Creative brand assets.
- Lead production workflow of all in-house shoot requirements, both creative and ecommerce timelines, plus ad-hoc business projects.
- Lead weekly e-commerce shoot schedule in line with business seasonal launch plans, reporting weekly/monthly to wider SLT.
- Lead e-commerce shoot requests and development plans for wider Wolverine brands, on request.
- Being efficiently driven, lead continuous improvement roadmap, to support workflow and KPI improvements, cost effectively.
- Support the daily asset PDP QA process ensuring image perfection pre ‘Go Live’ (Inc pre & post shoot requirements), working closely with the Lead Retouch and Post-production Manager on direction of image finish.
- Line manages and trains studio production leads, as well as freelance talent expectations (when required).
- Ensure all technical guides and studio guidelines are up to date, and regularly reviewed for consistency improvements.
- Owns all equipment management and maintenance, keeping ahead with new technology to support content innovation and future studio plans.
- Responsible for keeping a strong pool of high calibre freelance talent across all studio role needs, both creative and ecommerce directory.
- Manage inter departmental expectations and collaborative projects, through studio actions.
- Be a source of knowledge who can represent the Studio in both inter-departmental and external meetings.
- Be agile and resourceful to accommodate last minute requests when business critical.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a similar role or industry experience
- Solid experience of coordinating studio operations and ecommerce photoshoots
- Creative producing experience desirable
- Creative and pro-active thinker.
- Microsoft Office
- Strong organization skills and a hands-on, can-do approach.
- Knowledge of Capture and Adobe Office packages.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt change.
- Generous clothing allowance
- 60% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 flexible bank holidays
- Sample sales
- 10 days work from anywhere policy
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Cash Plan benefit with Medicash available to all Sweaty Betty UK Employees
- Enhanced Family Leave policy
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Collective to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.