Senior Production Coordinator
At Sweaty Betty, we are as passionate about an active lifestyle as you are! We bring you women's fitness clothing without compromising on style: fashion meets functionality. We are proudly founded and based in London, with stores worldwide and a global reach.
Every product we create, and deliver, is inspired to bring the best quality and function to our customers. The Senior Production Coordinator will support the Sweaty Betty Production Manager, going above and beyond to ensure the right product is delivered at the right time at the right cost.
You will be joining a newly created team during this exciting period of growth, supporting a team as part of our rapidly expanding Product Team!
Your SB journey:
- Manage day to day production operation functions within department; Supervise / train Production Assistant.
- Weekly analysis of deliveries by vendor
- Delivery tracking: Update the revised at consolidator dates daily; implement delivery policy; make sure all late deliveries have comments explaining delay; clean up overages and shortages
- Daily communication with overseas offices and factories on all product details, delivery requirements, and purchase orders. Ensure that all details are accurately updated in a timely manner and conveyed to appropriate parties
- Maintain seasonal development and bulk calendars with overseas partners
- Weekly Critical Path tracking with Production Assistant
- Track and review all factory inspections with Senior Production Manager
- Assist with bulk allocations based on shipping history, performance and capability
- Attend fittings to address any development and/or cost issues that arise
- Work with Senior Production Manager on costing to achieve / exceed company goals
- Filter and liaison all production issues from overseas vendors to Design and Buying counterparts in conjunction with Manager
- Minimum of 4 years experience in global garment production
- A natural ability to multi-task with strict adherence to deadlines
- High level of communication experience with overseas agents and/or factories
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Outstanding follow up skills
- Proven ability to lead a team of direct reports and mentor talent
- Eagerness and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, driven by teamwork and collaborative innovation
- Self starter and solution oriented
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 Days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexi hour scheme, including 4pm Friday finish
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts to the best Studio Classes
About the Company
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Keen To Be Green. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Sweaty Betty Ltd