Senior Product Development Manager
At Sweaty Betty, we are as passionate about an active lifestyle as you are! We bring you women's fitness clothing without compromising on style: fashion meets functionality. We are proudly founded and based in London, with stores worldwide and a global reach.
Every product we create, and deliver, is inspired to bring the best quality and function to our customers. The Senior Product Development Manager will oversee one of the Sweaty Betty Product Development Teams, going above and beyond to ensure the right product is developed in accordance to company requirements.
You will be joining a newly created team during this exciting period of growth, leading a team as part of our rapidly expanding Product Team!
Your SB journey:
- Review departmental costing plans to ensure goals are met in alignment with production plan
- Knowledge of fabric and fit to guide teams on creating the right product for the brand
- Maintaining bulk calendar: working cross functionally with internal and external partners to ensure company deadlines are met.
- Manage day to day product development operation functions within department; Supervise / train Production staff.
- Work in conjunction with VP on development allocation and factory base to achieve balanced and healthy sourcing base.
- Provide estimated TNA during seasonal development meetings, call out any production concerns in terms of execution, timing and costing.
- Receive, analyse and negotiate costing with factories based on actual cost of the goods; provide upfront visibility to component costs that negatively impact margin goals prior to seasonal adoption, work on reverse cost engineering to provide options to meet margin goals.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in global garment production
- A natural ability to multi-task with strict adherence to deadlines
- High level of communication experience with overseas agents and/or factories
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Outstanding follow up skills
- Proven ability to lead a team of direct reports and mentor talent
- Organized and able to work in a fast pace environment
- Self starter and solution oriented
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 Days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexi hour scheme, including 4pm Friday finish
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts to the best Studio Classes
About the Company
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Keen To Be Green. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Sweaty Betty Ltd