Senior Online Marketplaces Manager
If you don’t already know us, Sweaty Betty is a global activewear and lifestyle brand for women.
We’re also a community that believes fitness is a flip-the-switch trigger for becoming the woman you want. Leggings and sports bras won’t change the world on their own. But with a grab-my-hand, let’s-go-for-it-now spirit, the women who wear them can.
As Sweaty Betty continues its global expansion, we are looking for a highly organised and customer experience focused Senior Online Marketplaces Manager to join our growing ecommerce team. As we continue to elevate our Ecommerce offering internationally, you will be pivotal in pushing boundaries to ensure we provide relevant and impactful customer experience on our third party websites, with your decisions driven from data led insights, which you are able to translate in a precise, articulate manner to your SB Family. You excel in a fast-paced environment and are a team player.
∙ We Really Care ∙ First, Best, Bravest ∙ Our Strength is in Each Other ∙ Stand Up, Speak Up, Shout Out
Your SB Journey:
- Devising and driving trading, promotional, marketing and merchandising strategies, in close collaboration with merchandising, performance marketing and brand teams, to achieve and exceed targets for our third party websites (including but not limited to John Lewis, Amazon and Selfridges)
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with each partner and external agency to recognise any gaps in ways of working and identify opportunities. Ensuring each site is being traded to its highest potential
- You will execute the marketplace strategy, be responsible for annual forecasting and planning of third-party channels and have awareness of the P&L for each channel to drive operational changes, trading decisions and maximise profit
- Your data driven approach ensures you are able to identify opportunities to optimize performance and succinctly provide insight and performance reviews to the Senior Leadership Team
- Partnering with internal digital marketing and brand teams to build and manage advertising budgets and brand campaigns to increase brand awareness, rankings and improve return on investment
- Displaying an in-depth, customer-focused knowledge of US, UK & International online markets and be able to identify and present potential new opportunities
- Support the onboarding of any new third-party channel, defining the required processes alongside key internal stakeholders and constantly looking to improve upon existing processes to increase team efficiency and speed-to-market
- Ensuring an on-brand experience across all third-party channels aligned to the channel requirements, through imagery, product data and enhanced content.
- Managing the product critical path alongside Channel Merchandising with successful, timely and relevant to channel product launches, ensuring newness is delivered as and when needed according to trade requirements
- Developing strong collaborative relationships across all departments
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar marketplaces role in a retail or consumer facing brand
- Experience managing trade performance of marketplace channels, launching new marketplace channels and delivering growth globally
- Experience with Amazon Seller Central, Channel Advisor and Instagram preferable
- An analytical and questioning mentality with excellent excel skills
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise heavy workloads and project manage 3rd parties
- Proactive and positive approach to problem solving
- A dynamic team player with great interpersonal skills
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly Office Meeting
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home. Our focus remains keeping everyone safe and we will continue to review this in line with government guidance
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Squad to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.