Senior Fashion Designer
Are you looking for your next design challenge where you can bring your creative flair and have your voice heard? Do you crave excitement and have a passion for pushing the boundaries when it comes to contemporary design? We are looking for a Senior Lifestyle Designer to join our design team and bring your concepts to life.
On your SB Journey, you will be:
- Designing and Leading the Lifestyle category; continue to innovate and develop premium forward-thinking product that consistently performs well.
- Driving the brand in a conceptual, boundary-breaking way to ensure we continue to maintain our position in the marketplace as a pioneering international women’s activewear brand in an ever-competitive landscape.
- Researching, designing and building balanced, exciting and new collections encompassing seasonal trends, theme, colour, print and SB handwriting to answer the business strategies and targets, from initial ideas through to sealer sample.
- Reporting into the VP of Design, you will be managing one Assistant Designer and ensuring that all design deadlines and key development dates in the critical path are met.
- Travelling to Asia, Turkey and Europe as required and subject to travel restrictions.
- Minimum 5 years’ lifestyle activewear experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Illustrator.
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home. Our focus remains keeping everyone safe and we will continue to review this in line with government guidance
Sweaty Betty Ltd