Senior Fashion Designer
As a Senior Designer joining the SB team, you will be instrumental in driving the brand forward through identifying trends, innovating and breaking boundaries in an ever competitive activewear market and ensuring we maintain our market position of being the best. Bringing your love for activewear and fashion and fusing it with a passion for SB, you will be bordering on obsessive about pushing the boundaries when it comes to suggesting new ideas.
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Your SB Journey:
- Driving the brand forward in conceptual ways to maintain our positioning in the market place as a leading, pioneering, international women’s activewear brand in an ever-competitive landscape of activewear.
- Continual innovation, sourcing and development across the technical activewear categories ensuring all products perform well with the intended end use in mind.
- Along with the design team, research, design and build balanced exciting and new collections encompassing seasonal trends, theme, colour, print and SB handwriting to answer the business strategies and targets, from initial ideas through to sealer sample.
- Have a good understanding of the customer and her lifestyle and be aware of any new fashion, fitness or lifestyle trends that she may be engaged in ensuring we are offering product for all her active lifestyle needs.
- Manage the design team to meet all design deadlines and key development dates in the critical path to ensure on time deliveries, reporting into the Head of Design.
- Take on other projects or responsibilities as appropriate.
- Minimum 5 year’s Technical activewear experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Illustrator.
· Generous clothing allowance
· 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
· Free exercise classes in our on-site studio
· Sample sales
· Cycle to work scheme
· Company bonus scheme
· Flexi hour scheme, including 4pm Friday finish
· Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay
· Childcare Support
· Discounts to the best Studio Classes
· Quarterly Support Office Parties
· 23 Days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
· Fresh Fruit Monday
Sweaty Betty Ltd