Senior Digital Marketing Executive (German Market)
Are you a German speaking digital marketing wiz, full of ideas, up for a challenge & ready to make your mark? Are you interested in strategy, keen for autonomy and obsessive about actional insights? Do you love getting lost in an excel spread sheet, or launching a new performance marketing test? If so, look no further, we are hiring!
We are looking for highly motivated individual to help drive our digital growth in Germany. With a focus on Paid Social, Display, Affiliates and Video, the must-haves of this role are fluency in German and English, a can-do attitude, keenness to test & learn, and an interest in, or knowledge of the German market. Outside of Performance channels, this role will also contribute to general German marketing as required. You will be a highly analytical person with a passion for digital marketing and the ever-changing world of online. Bursting with ideas, you will be a team player, ready for a challenge and keen to get stuck in.
You will be joining the dedicated Digital Marketing team of 8, our online champions, who are integral for the future of Team SB – first to login and last to leave the dance floor.
What You’ll Be Doing
Reporting to the UK & ROW Digital Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop the German Digital Marketing strategy with an unrelenting focus on acquisition, retention, and revenue targets
- Be accountable for all German digital KPIs and budgets, owning our spend strategy with a keen focus on CPA and CPO
- Take ownership of Digital channels including Paid Social, Display, Video and Affiliates, always thinking ‘test and learn’
- Drive innovation, identifying areas of opportunity within the strategy and media mix and pitching new ideas to internal stakeholders
- Be on the pulse of competitor activity in Germany (reviewing ad, website & promotional messages), as well as wider marketing trends. Use these insights to suggest website optimizations & guide ad content
- Own German reporting on a weekly, monthly and adhoc basis. Make sure that all digital reports are up to date, accurate and neat for company wide use
- Know key performance numbers inside out and build a reputation as a reliable data source within the company. Monitor CPA and CPO closely, and justify spending decisions
- Provide meaningful analysis of performance, displaying an unstoppable thirst for data and insights. Independently draw conclusions from the many data points at our fingertips.
- Take the lead on German digital creative from initial planning through to deployment, using data to inform creative decisions. All creative will be tailored to the DE market and will keep consumer trends front of mind
- Own copy translations across Paid Social & Search. Assist with translations on Email as required
- Work closely with our digital agency (Greenline) to get ads live, coordinating weekly tasks to make sure deadlines are met
- Manage and optimize every stage of the marketing funnel considering end to end customer journey and aligning with our Ecommerce team on CR% optimizations (including bespoke LPs and promotions, website merchandising and content)
- Manage relationships with agencies (Greenline & LinkShare) and third-party suppliers. Guide and drive the agencies to deliver on our targets, suggesting optimizations and tests, always challenging the status quo
- Manage internal relationships with the Wholesale team to ensure we are capitalizing on our partners
- Contribute to general German marketing, including brand initiatives and influencer tactics (as required)
- 3 years’ experience in Digital marketing role
- Fluent in English & German
- Math’s GCSE (B+)
- Experience with Excel, Word & Power Point
- Experience with Google Analytics
- A genuine love for the brand & understanding of our mission
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 Days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
About the Company
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Keen To Be Green. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Sweaty Betty Ltd