Senior Digital Designer (Performance)
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Digital Designer to join our dynamic and growing creative team to play a key role in bringing the Sweaty Betty brand to life through digital marketing campaigns.
Reporting to the Head of Creative, you will be responsible for designing engaging visual content tailored to driving sales growth alongside our Performance Marketing team.
Working in a fast-paced, thriving team environment with plenty of opportunities to collaborate with the wider SB family, you will be bordering on obsessive about sharing your ideas when it comes to pushing boundaries to try new ways of doing things!
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Keen to be green. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Throughout your SB Journey, you will be:
- Leading the design of engaging & innovative creative for paid social media and display advertising. Content to be informed by insights from digital marketing reports, which you will be actively involved in understanding in order to optimise based on results.
- Owning the concept & creation process for new partner tests. Examples include: Digital Underground Advertising, WeTransfer, ConnectTV
- Market research into how other brands are advertising/what messages they use with a particular focus on paid social. Generating new ideas to help drive performance.
- Focus on acquisition, thinking about how to showcase our amazing product in a way that will recruit new customers
- Working across US, UK, EU & AU (focus on US + UK), all of which require a different approach with regards to creative concept
- Ad hoc help on email briefs as required
- 3 years minimum digital design experience, with specific understanding of creating innovative direct response content
- BA in relevant art, design or interactive degree
- Mac literate, with excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Expert video design abilities (knowledge of After Effects/Premier Pro)
- Test and learn attitude to work with the knowledge that creative does not need to be perfect, instead, the focus on the insights we can get.
- Ability to work in a face paced environment + adaptability in the face of change
- Drive to work independently on larger acquisition asset projects, without necessarily being briefed by the Digital team
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- Free exercise classes in our on-site studio
- 23 Days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexi hour scheme, including 4pm Friday finish
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts to the best Studio Classes
- Quarterly Support Office Parties
- Fresh Fruit Monday
Sweaty Betty Ltd