Senior Fashion Designer
Are you looking for your next design challenge where you can bring your creative flair and have your voice heard? Do you crave excitement and have a passion for pushing the boundaries when it comes to contemporary design? If you are a visionary who is obsessed with the SB Product and the future of lifestyle activewear, you are the one for us! We are looking for a Senior Designer to join our fabulous design team of 7 and bring your concepts to life.
On your SB Journey, you will be:
- Designing and Leading the Lifestyle category; continue to innovate and develop premium forward-thinking product that consistently performs well and looks amazing.
- Driving the brand in a conceptual, boundary-breaking way to ensure we continue to maintain our position in the marketplace as a pioneering international women’s activewear brand in an ever-competitive landscape.
- Researching, designing and building balanced, exciting and new collections encompassing seasonal trends, theme, colour, print and SB handwriting to answer the business strategies and targets, from initial ideas through to sealer sample.
- Reporting into the VP of Design, you will be managing one Design Assistant and ensuring that all design deadlines and key development dates in the critical path are met.
- Travelling to Asia, Turkey and Europe as required and subject to travel restrictions.
- Minimum 5 years’ technical activewear experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Illustrator.
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexi hour scheme, including 4pm Friday finish
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
About the Company
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Keen To Be Green. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Sweaty Betty Ltd