Senior CRM Marketing Executive
We are looking for a Senior CRM Marketing Executive to join the team here at SB! If you are someone who loves diving into the data and the details and is truly passionate about customer journeys and communications, this is the role for you. Helping us hit our customer and sales targets will be the goal!
As our Senior CRM Marketing Executive, you’ll be part of a fun, dedicated Performance Marketing team of 10, our number champions, who are integral for the future of Team SB – first to login and last on the dance floor!
Your SB Journey
Global Customer Communications Strategy
You are going to own our global communications to our amazing returning customers. This will include:
- Managing global CRM lifecycle emails, browse & basket abandonment emails & transactional emails.
- Managing the Direct Marketing strategy across both the UK & US market, which is instrumental in supporting our online business & retail stores.
- Looking after our VIP customer journey to make sure they are getting tailored & special content on a regular basis & working closed with the ecommerce team to support on this.
- Being the retail leader for the CRM team and supporting our wonderful stores in the UK & US. To make sure they have returning customer initiatives and insights in place for them to hit their targets.
Reporting & Data Analysis
- Reporting on a daily, weekly & quarterly basis on all global CRM marketing activity and sharing with the wider business. Then using these results to create initiatives, optimise and continually improve performance of the returning customer database.
- Understanding the customer data flows of our business, where the data is being sent & seek opportunities to optimise flows & working with our ESP and technical teams to achieve this.
- Managing our CRM Marketing Assistant, providing them with day to day support, whilst proactively identifying developmental opportunities.
- 3+ years’ experience in a CRM role, ideally in a similar retail-based industry.
- Experience using email service providers (e.g. Responsys) and creating targeted emails & automated email programs.
- Experience using CRM tools & database management.
- Project management of marketing campaigns from start-to-end.
- Budget management experience.
- Advanced excel & data analysis skills.
- An exceptional eye for detail.
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- Free exercise classes in our on-site studio
- 23 Days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexi hour scheme, including 4pm Friday finish
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts to the best Studio Classes
- Quarterly Support Office Parties
- Fresh Fruit Monday
Sweaty Betty Ltd