Senior Business Analyst
At Sweaty Betty, we’re more than just a global activewear and lifestyle brand for women.
We’re also a community that believes fitness is a flip-the-switch trigger for becoming the woman you want. Leggings and sports bras won’t change the world on their own. But with a grab-my-hand, let’s-go-for-it-now spirit, the women who wear them can.
If you want to join us on the next chapter of our adventure, you’re in the right place. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to join us on our mission to empower women through fitness and beyond.
∙ We Really Care ∙ First, Best, Bravest ∙ Our Strength is in Each Other ∙ Stand Up, Speak Up, Shout Out
Are you an experienced Solution Architect with a strong knowledge of Business Central/ Navision and systems used in fashion retail? Do you have experience managing a team of Business Analysts and Quality Assurance Analysts in scoping and delivering change? Have you been involved in standardising BA documentation and ways of working for a business in transition from project culture to product-portfolio culture? If so, this could be the role for you!
The successful candidate will report into the Head of Systems and will manage a team of three Business Analysts and two QA Analysts, working across two portfolios of change. The role will be to work cross-functionally and with third parties to define requirements for new initiatives, design solutions, create and maintain system architecture diagrams, and review all team output to confirm consistency and cohesion of design across projects.
Your SB Journey will include:
- Managing a team of three Business Analysts and two QA Analysts to support IT change across two delivery portfolios at Sweaty Betty
- Owning the business process knowledge at SB across all back-end systems and working with Business Central developers, the Enterprise Architect, and 3rd party tech leads to design solutions which are fit for purpose to meet requirements and adhere to SB’s tech design principles
- Performing Business Analyst tasks for change including requirements gathering, solution documentation, and testing
- Along with developers, reviewing and advising on the solution architecture for system changes across Sweaty Betty change delivery and BAU updates
- Accountability for existing team processes, documentation standards, and testing strategy
- Active participation in the design of system updates and new functionality
- Review team deliverables to confirm up to standards and solutions are in line with existing system design
- Business Analyst and QA team management, including coaching and escalation point
- Formalising standards for Business Analyst deliverables
- Assign tasks and track progress
- Update and maintain system architecture diagrams
- Working closely with departments to gather requirements and design solutions
- Producing documentation to support new initiatives
- End-to-end delivery from requirements gathering to go-live
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Business Central / Navision
- Extensive experience in Business Analysis and Solution Architecture
- Experience working with and designing integrations between systems such as ERP, WMS, websites, EDI, POS, PLM
- Ability to articulate complex technical solutions simply and clearly
- Expert knowledge in Visio and Excel
- Strong visualisation experience
- Team management
- Good commercial & senior stakeholder skills
- Ability to create clear documentation
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly Office Meeting
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home. Our focus remains keeping everyone safe and we will continue to review this in line with government guidance
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Squad to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.