Seasonal Temp Store Assistant
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Keen To Be Green. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
As a Seasonal Temp, you will be instrumental in offering support during our busy holiday period. Working as part of the team, you will be responsible for delivering the exceptional customer experience for which we are renowned.
Reporting directly to the Store Manager, specific responsibilities will include:
- Driving forward sales
- Being an expert on our products and procedures
- Providing the highest standards of customer service and our ‘Sweaty Betty Customer Experience’
- Assisting in the overall day to day running of the shop
- Maintaining the company standards
- Ensuring exceptional standards of housekeeping, cleanliness and merchandising are upheld
- Any other duties required to achieve the smooth and profitable running of the boutique
- On occasion and when considered appropriate, you may be required to carry out other duties that fit your strengths
Please note: you will be required to work on Christmas Eve and Boxing Day.
Sweaty Betty have completed a risk assessment for all of our stores. We are committed to ensuring our wellness hubs (SB stores) remain welcoming, fun and most importantly, safe. In line with government guidance, we continue to uphold these standards and keep our teams safe.
Interviewing and joining the SB Team is subject to our stores re-opening, in line with government guidance.
What You’ll Be Doing
You love to live an active life, with a passion and authority in sport. You enjoy being on the shop floor interacting with our customers whilst sharing your knowledge and expertise with confidence. You embody our Values in everything you do and most importantly you are a brand ambassador in love with our products.
- SB clothing allowance; unlimited 50% off
- Individual Sales Bonuses
- Free workout classes at top studios
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to our amazing sample sales!
- Fun place to work - our foundation is family