Retail Supervisor - Manchester Selfridges Exchange - Part Time (20 hours)
At Sweaty Betty, we’re more than just a global activewear and lifestyle brand for women.
We’re also a community that believes fitness is a flip-the-switch trigger for becoming the woman you want. Leggings and sports bras won’t change the world on their own. But with a grab-my-hand, let’s-go-for-it-now spirit, the women who wear them can.
If you want to join us on the next chapter of our adventure, you’re in the right place. This is an exciting opportunity for a Supervisor to join us on our mission to empower women through fitness and beyond by delivering the exceptional customer experience for which we are renowned and leading the team and running the store on any designated days.
∙ We Really Care ∙ First, Best, Bravest ∙ Our Strength is in Each Other ∙ Stand Up, Speak Up, Shout Out
Your SB Journey:
- Driving forward sales
- Providing the highest standards of customer service and our ‘Sweaty Betty Customer Experience’ (this will include advising and assisting customers with the selection and fitting of bras and underwear)
- Ensuring all your staff maintain Sweaty Betty standards
- Ensuring the highest standards of housekeeping, cleanliness and merchandising are upheld within the boutique
- Maintaining the security of the shop premises, stock and all shop monies
- Completing and submitting all necessary paperwork to the Retail Team
- Any other duties required to achieve the smooth and profitable running of the shop
- On occasion and when considered appropriate, you may be required to carry out other duties that fit within your strengths
PLEASE NOTE: You must be flexible to work weekends
- You are confident, commercial and in love with the Sweaty Betty brand.
- A natural role model with an authority in sport and a flare for fashion.
- You are independent, sociable and proactive.
- You love being on the shop floor interacting with our customers whilst sharing your knowledge and expertise in sport with authority and confidence.
- Most importantly you embody our Values in everything you do.
- FREE clothing budget + 60% discount
- Individual Sales Bonuses
- Free workout classes at Sweaty Betty Studios
- Health Cash Plan with Medicash
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Squad to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.