Retail Planning Admin Assistant
At Sweaty Betty, we’re more than just a global activewear and lifestyle brand for women.
We’re also a community that believes fitness is a flip-the-switch trigger for becoming the woman you want to be. Leggings and sports bras won’t change the world on their own. But with a grab-my-hand, let’s-go-for-it-now spirit, the women who wear them can.
If you want to join us on the next chapter of our adventure, you’re in the right place. This is an exciting opportunity for a Retail Planning Admin Assistant to join us on our mission to empower women through fitness and beyond by ensuring we have the right stock, in the right place, at the right time!
∙ We Really Care ∙ First, Best, Bravest ∙ Our Strength is in Each Other ∙ Stand Up, Speak Up, Shout Out
Your SB Journey:
What You’ll Be Doing
As Retail Planning Admin Assistant you will be responsible for ensuring that the correct stock is in the right place at the right time to maximise sales. You will be responsible for optimising the flow of stock through the business to the stores and different channels, while assisting the Retail Planning team with weekly, seasonal and ad-hoc analysis.
Key Tasks Include:
- Allocating stock to stores both in the UK and Internationally, making sure the stores receive replenishment and answering all stock queries.
- Maintaining stock accuracy across all channels.
- Maintaining size ratios across styles and channels.
- Actioning stock recalls from stores to the DC.
- Assisting key stakeholders with stock and sales reporting & general admin.
- Retail experience.
- Basic Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
- Grade B or above at GCSE Maths.
- Strong organisation skills with an obsession for attention to detail.
- Proactive, can-do flexible attitude.
- Generous clothing allowance
- 60% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 flexible bank holidays
- Sample sales
- 10 days work from anywhere policy
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Cash Plan benefit with Medicash available to all Sweaty Betty UK Employees
- Enhanced Family Leave policy
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Collective to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.