Retail Operations Manager
At Sweaty Betty, we’re more than just a global activewear and lifestyle brand for women.
We’re also a community that believes fitness is a flip-the-switch trigger for becoming the woman you want to be. Leggings and sports bras won’t change the world on their own. But with a grab-my-hand, let’s-go-for-it-now spirit, the women who wear them can.
If you want to join us on the next chapter of our adventure, you’re in the right place. This is an exciting opportunity for a Retail Operations Manager to join us on our mission to empower women through fitness and beyond by being an inspirational leader that others will learn and grow from.
∙ We Really Care ∙ First, Best, Bravest ∙ Our Strength is in Each Other ∙ Stand Up, Speak Up, Shout Out
Your SB Journey:
What You’ll Be Doing
- Manage the day-to-day Retail Operations activity supporting the Retail Operations team to deliver an exceptional service to our store teams.
- Build a highly communicative and proactive relationship with the Retail field and store teams.
- Resolve day to day operational issues as they arise through cross functional collaboration.
- Manage all communication to stores ensuring it is effective and engaging. Ensure any ad-hoc tools or documents are delivered to the Retail team in an engaging and efficient format.
- Manage and maintain the activity and workload plan, working collaboratively with other Support Office functions to ensure store workload is well managed.
- Build strong collaborative stakeholder and cross functional relationships to support our Retail function.
- Manage our external and third-party partnerships and relationships ensuring these are operating effectively and providing communication where needed.
- Ensure required reporting and analysis is provided to the Retail team.
- Co-ordinate with the Retail team to ensure our Health & Safety and Security Compliance actions are delivered across the retail estate.
- Support the Head of Retail Operations in creating a high-performance culture within the Retail Operations team and a customer first mindset.
- Previous retail management or retail operations experience.
- Exceptional organization skills and solution focused mindset.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to review and analyze data.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise effectively.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office.
- Generous clothing allowance
- 60% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 flexible bank holidays
- Sample sales
- 10 days work from anywhere policy
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Cash Plan benefit with MediCash available to all Sweaty Betty UK Employees
- Enhanced Family Leave policy
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Collective to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.