Retail Operations Co-Ordinator
At Sweaty Betty, we’re more than just a global activewear and lifestyle brand for women.
We’re also a community that believes fitness is a flip-the-switch trigger for becoming the woman you want to be. Leggings and sports bras won’t change the world on their own. But with a grab-my-hand, let’s-go-for-it-now spirit, the women who wear them can.
If you want to join us on the next chapter of our adventure, you’re in the right place. This is an exciting opportunity for a Retail Operations Co-Ordinator to join us on our mission to empower women through fitness and beyond.
∙ We Really Care ∙ First, Best, Bravest ∙ Our Strength is in Each Other ∙ Stand Up, Speak Up, Shout Out
Your SB Journey:
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop a highly communicative relationship with the Retail field and store teams.
- Be the first point of contact for operational queries from store teams ensuring they are acknowledged and resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Support the Retail Operations Manager with day to day operational and administrative tasks to ensure our stores are operating efficiently.
- Be the key point of contact between our stores and our support office functions helping to co-ordinate any required actions.
- Provide effective and engaging weekly communication to stores, enabling them to deliver key trading or operational actions.
- Develop any required tools or documents for the Retail team to enable store teams to deliver an exceptional consumer experience.
- Manage the Retail Intranet to ensure store teams can access information quickly and efficiently.
- Maintain the retail stores standard operating procedures (SOPs) and ensure these are continually reviewed and updated.
- Support in the new store opening process to manage setting up of supplier accounts and providing support to store teams operationally as they begin trading.
- Manage day to day relationships with third party suppliers ensuring service and cost requirements are delivered.
- Previous experience in a retail store environment or in retail operations.
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to plan and prioritise effectively.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work as part of a team and cross functionally.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Generous clothing allowance
- 60% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 flexible bank holidays
- Sample sales
- 10 days work from anywhere policy
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Cash Plan benefit with MediCash available to all Sweaty Betty UK Employees
- Enhanced Family Leave policy
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Collective to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.