Retail & Office Operations Apprentice
Are you looking to earn while you learn? We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly organised individual to support us with our support office and store facilities.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Point of contact for store staff with property and operational queries.
- Assisting with planned and reactive maintenance for UK stores.
- Troubleshooting as and when issues arise
- Admin tasks e.g. invoices
- Health & Safety training, reports and risk assessments
- Look after general office upkeep
- Main point of contact for our maintenance team, cleaners and other contractors.
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies and stationery (eg tea, coffee, milk etc)
Please note: This will be a 40 hour week, Monday to Friday with occasional weekend work
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Facilities Operative Level 2
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Facilties roles in security, supporting hard FM functions i.e. maintenance and engineering, and Soft FM i.e. cleaning, catering, front-of-house logistics, post-room services and portering.
Desired skills and personal qualities
- Communication skills, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative, Patience
- GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Essential
- GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 Days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexi hour scheme, including 4pm Friday finish
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts to the best Studio Classes
About the Company
Sweaty Betty was born in 1998 in London’s Notting Hill by Tamara Hill-Norton, an active Mum and fitness enthusiast. We design active wear to enhance style and performance through fashionable shapes, statement prints and technical fabrics. We are now a global brand with an impressive flagship website, as well as a presence in the UK, US & Hong Kong. With even more international expansion to come there has never been a more exciting time to join us!
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Keen To Be Green. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Sweaty Betty Ltd