Retail Marketing Manager
From yoga clothes to running kit, ski to beach, gym wear to tennis apparel, Sweaty Betty is the fitness clothing brand of choice. With many stores in the UK, including concessions in the world famous department stores Harrods and Selfridges, Sweaty Betty gym wear is synonymous with innovative, beautiful technical London cool designs.
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. Its Personal. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
You are a wellbeing and fitness enthusiast, in love with Sweaty Betty and not only understand but live by our values. A natural role model, you exude confidence and love networking and building relationships with lots of different characters. You dont mind working on your own, are quick to use your initiative and can easily motivate yourself. Friends would describe you as positive, outgoing, resilient and flexible.
Applications for this position close on 21st July with a start date of 12th August.
Reporting to the Vice President, Retail your primary responsibilities will include;
- Driving customer acquisition in UK retail stores utilising various tactics (e.g profitable events and partnerships)
- Managing the Local Ambassador program to; drive brand awareness in our local communities and beyond (to include all admin of contracts, updating the directory, website imagery and bio), support Store Managers to cultivate relationships and recruitment of the best local Ambassadors
- Supporting Operation Local in under performing stores (via events, brand partnership/collaborations, acquisition, collaborating on studio pop ups etc)
- Working closely with the marketing team to plan annual calendar of events (with a focus on monthly Wellness Wednesday events)
- Working with Area Managers to ensure local marketing is relevant and specific to each area
- Managing all costs within budget
- A passion for retail, creative marketing and fitness in equal measure
- Ability to nurture key relationships with local fitness professionals, top studios, store teams and customers
- A desire to support stores to build and nurture key relationships within their local neighbourhood (with a clear understanding of any challenges they might face)
- Marketing experience is preferable, local marketing awareness is essential
- Have the ability to be self-sufficient in the role
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off SB all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- Free exercise classes in our on-site studio
- 23 Days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexi hour scheme, including 4pm Friday finish
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts to the best Studio Classes
- Quarterly Support Office Parties
- Fresh Fruit Monday
Sweaty Betty Ltd