Quality Assurance Analyst
This is a new role for defining, guiding and performing quality assurance for IT changes at Sweaty Betty. The role reports into our Senior Business Analyst and sits within a wider IT team of 25. You will be responsible for developing test plans, performing tests, and documenting results of changes for Sweaty Betty’s core application systems and integrations, including our ERP system, Microsoft Business Central.
Sweaty Betty is growing quickly, and we have many exciting projects in our pipeline for you to help us deliver. You are a self-starter, positive, and highly organised person who loves using your knowledge of systems and data to create and execute tests for changes big and small. You will work with project delivery and support teams to ensure that updates to Sweaty Betty’s systems are thoroughly tested prior to release. You are adept at working closely with external development partners to design and perform tests for integrations and are passionate about ensuring the functionality being tested meets the needs of the end-user.
Your SB Journey will include:
- Developing test scripts based on design documentation using quality assurance best practice and knowledge of the use cases
- Data set up and test script execution
- Documentation and reports of test results
- Supporting end-users with UAT, from test script creation all the way through testing, issue investigation, and managing retests
- Recording test failures clearly so they can be actioned quickly
- Ensuring changes to the Business Central (Navision) ERP and integrated systems meet the requirements of the business and that each solution maintains the integrity of the data and the functionality
- Delivery of end-user and customer-focussed solutions
- Develop new ways of working for the system to improve the efficiency of the system and business
- Experience working as an QA Analyst, ideally with Business Central (Navision) ERP and integrated systems such as Ecommerce website, POS, WMS, EDI, reporting tools or similar IT projects
- Exposure to multi-channel retail and wholesale business processes and data formats
- Previous experience of supporting business and IT change in medium scale corporate environments
- Strong IT/systems use, with good Excel skills and experience of Business Central (Navision) ERP, SQL, reporting is desirable
- Understanding and experience of the IT development lifecycle and associated process standards and methodologies
- Working cross functionally to deliver results
- Be looking to continuously improve with a desire to become a subject matter expert in our core systems
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly Office Meeting
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home. Our focus remains keeping everyone safe and we will continue to review this in line with government guidance
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Squad to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.