At Sweaty Betty, we are as passionate about an active lifestyle as you are! We bring you women's fitness clothing without compromising on style: fashion meets functionality. We are proudly founded and based in London, with stores worldwide and a global reach.
Every product we create, and deliver, is inspired to bring the best quality and function to our customers. The Production Assistant will support the Sweaty Betty Production leaders, going above and beyond to ensure the right product is delivered at the right time at the right cost.
You will be joining a newly created team during this exciting period of growth, supporting a team as part of our rapidly expanding Product Team!
Your SB journey:
- Daily communication to problem solve any questions for factory base (local or overseas) as well as internal cross functional partners.
- Issue bulk purchase orders via system; double-check via buy/PO/allocated to make sure PO matches bought quantity
- Weekly analysis of deliveries by vendor
- Delivery tracking: Update the revised at consolidator dates daily; implement delivery policy; make sure all late deliveries have comments explaining delay; clean up overages and shortages
- Daily communication with overseas offices and factories on all product details, delivery requirements, and purchase orders. Ensure that all details are accurately updated in a timely manner and conveyed to appropriate parties
- Track all samples making sure they are sent in a timely fashion
- Weekly Critical Path tracking
- Partner closely with the production and logistic teams for packing list approval and shipment schedules to ensure timely delivery of product
- Track bulk production approvals and communicate approvals
- Minimum of 2 years experience in global garment production
- A natural ability to multi-task with strict adherence to deadlines
- High level of communication experience with overseas agents and/or factories
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Outstanding follow up skills
- Proven ability to lead a team of direct reports and mentor talent
- Eagerness and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, driven by teamwork and collaborative innovation
- Self starter and solution oriented
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 Days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexi hour scheme, including 4pm Friday finish
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts to the best Studio Classes
About the Company
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Keen To Be Green. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Sweaty Betty Ltd