Production Assistant - Fixed Term Contract
At Sweaty Betty, we’re more than just a global activewear and lifestyle brand for women.
We’re also a community that believes fitness is a flip-the-switch trigger for becoming the woman you want to be. Leggings and sports bras won’t change the world on their own. But with a grab-my-hand, let’s-go-for-it-now spirit, the women who wear them can.
If you want to join us on the next chapter of our adventure, you’re in the right place. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Production Assistant to join us on a Fixed Term Contract on our mission to empower women through fitness and beyond by managing all data and communications within our supply chain and working with our US Partners and all SB internal stakeholders in the production, planning, wholesale, sales and logistics teams.
∙ We Really Care ∙ First, Best, Bravest ∙ Our Strength is in Each Other ∙ Stand Up, Speak Up, Shout Out
What You’ll Be Doing
- Daily communication to problem solve any questions for factory base (local or overseas) as well as internal cross functional partners.
- Daily communication with overseas offices and factories on all product details, delivery requirements, and purchase orders.
- Ensure all details are accurately updated in a timely manner and conveyed to appropriate parties.
- Managing the communication of information with the factories and internal cross functional teams within production, planning, wholesale sales and logistics teams.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in Production and/or Logistics
- A natural ability to multi-task with strict adherence to deadlines
- High level of communication experience with overseas suppliers, agents and/or factories
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in Excel with advanced skills
- Outstanding follow up skills
- Eagerness and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, driven by teamwork and collaborative innovation
- Analytical self-starter and solution oriented
- Knowledge of PO management from XFTY to IN WH
- Generous clothing allowance
- 60% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 flexible bank holidays
- Sample sales
- 10 days work from anywhere policy
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Cash Plan benefit with Medicash available to all Sweaty Betty UK Employees (Following successfully passing probation)
- Enhanced Family Leave policy
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Collective to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.