Print & Colour Designer
In this new position, you will bring your passion and obsessive eye for colour and print to our in house all female design team. Pushing boundaries with your rebellious spirit you will have you finger on the pulse of colour and print trends and will be able to translate these to the SB brand aesthetic and customer lifestyle.
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Your SB Journey:
- Research, analyse and track colour + print trends to keep up to date with fashion and textile design trends by continually shopping the market to maintain fashion awareness as well as through reading and internet research.
- Utilize line plans to design new prints and update existing patterns. Interpret brand concepts into prints, yarn dyes and colour palette.
- Design colours, prints, patterns and yarn dyes for specific departments and categories.
- Create & develop brand appropriate direction of colour and print to fit the SB customer lifestyle.
- Contribute to overall brand print and specific artwork trend for each season
- Collaborate with the design team and research, develop and present own print ideas
To succeed in this role, you will have
- Minimum 5 year’s Technical activewear experience
- Excellent hand sketching and CAD skill in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of overseas printing processes and all creative techniques in relation to screening, embroidery, flock, foil, embellishment and washing, dying treatments
- Knowledge and ability to CAD up print repeats as final artwork, edit, colour separate, recolour and match colour from the seasonal palette
- Keep up with new technology in the print industry. Digitally match colours to the printer for seasonal palette
- Excellent communication skills
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- Free exercise classes in our on-site studio
- Sample sales
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexi hour scheme, including 4pm Friday finish
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay
- Childcare Support
- Discounts to the best Studio Classes
- Quarterly Support Office Parties
- 23 Days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Fresh Fruit Monday
Sweaty Betty Ltd