Paid Social Associate
For over 20 years British brand Sweaty Betty has ‘empowered women through fitness and beyond’. Our vision is to inspire a global community of women who get together and sweat together. Founded by Tamara Hill-Norton, in 1998 in London’s Notting Hill, Sweaty Betty has global distribution in key markets UK and US and is poised for explosive international growth in the next two years. With over 50 stores in the UK, 4 in Hong Kong and a rapidly growing wholesale footprint including 95 Nordstrom locations across the US, there has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
Are you a paid social media expert with 2+ years of driving biddable strategy under your belt? Are you an innovator and a forward thinker who likes to test new things? If so, this could be the role you are looking for…
Sweaty Betty is on an ambitious mission to skyrocket our global digital growth and this new Paid Social role is fundamental to our digital success.
Your SB Journey:
- Plan, execute and manage the day-to-day set up, testing and optimization of the Sweaty Betty paid social, video & display accounts across North America
- Contribute to spend and performance forecasting and monitor budgets on a regular basis
- Analyze metrics, providing progress reports and suggesting new optimizations, promotions and initiatives for biddable performance to the wider Sweaty Betty team
- Conduct targeting, creative and optimisation data analysis to drive performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop marketing and holistic digital plans
- Own the digital ad creative process and relationship with internal stakeholders
- Evaluate the metrics of tests to determine success and deliver strong recommendations based on outcome
- Assist team in identifying optimization opportunities and making media recommendations
- Own the Sweaty Betty digital testing North America roadmap, ensuring all stakeholders are aligned
- Maintain a high degree of quality control and enforce the consistency of creative standards and tone of voice across digital channels
- Advise and coach colleagues on digital marketing best practices and maintain a repository of digital marketing case studies, resources, and learnings
- Research and disseminate information regarding emerging social platforms to support Sweaty Betty’s digital expansion
What we are looking for:
- Comprehensive experience running paid social campaigns, with a focus on Facebook and Instagram
- Experience working with large budgets and detailed campaign set ups
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage workload effectively to ensure that ads go live on time and accurately
- A proven record of delivering strong paid social results against multiple KPI’s throughout the social funnel
- The ability to work collaboratively with other internal teams to ensure that we have the correct assets, budget and targeting set up across our campaigns
- A test and learn approach to building strategy and optimizing campaigns
- Experience in running A/B tests and larger platform studies
- Ability to interpret and analyze data to improve campaign performance
- Proficient in use of excel to create reports and work with large data sets
- A team player who is keen to do what it takes to get the job done!
- 2+ years’ experience managing on platform social accounts for relevant ecommerce retail brands either in house or through an agency
- 100% fluent within the Facebook platform including, campaign structure, QA, reporting, analysis, technical set up etc
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 401(K) Plan
- Lifestyle Training Allowance
- 22 PTO days
- Company bonus scheme
- Discounts at the best studio classes
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Squad to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.