Operations and Logistics Manager
At Sweaty Betty, we’re more than just a global activewear and lifestyle brand for women.
We’re also a community that believes fitness is a flip-the-switch trigger for becoming the woman you want to be. Leggings and sports bras won’t change the world on their own. But with a grab-my-hand, let’s-go-for-it-now spirit, the women who wear them can.
If you want to join us on the next chapter of our adventure, you’re in the right place. This is an exciting opportunity for a Operations and Logistics Manager to join us on our mission to empower women through fitness and beyond.
∙ We Really Care ∙ First, Best, Bravest ∙ Our Strength is in Each Other ∙ Stand Up, Speak Up, Shout Out
Your SB Journey:
What You’ll Be Doing
- Managing 3PL warehouse, monitoring KPI’s, building good relationships, establishing areas for improvements, and understanding their WMS and processes
- Day to day cost management, resource planning
- Operational prioritization
- Identifying continuous improvement initiatives
- Verifying and approving carrier’s invoices
- Work with 3PL to track and optimise carrier performance /lead times & carrier cost to serve
- Supporting the 3PL Partner to manage internal Sweaty Betty relationships (Ecom/Retail/Wholesale/Customer Care/IT/Buying/Wholesale & Merchandising) – main day to day conduit
- Working in partnership with the 3PL to Manage resources & demand to maximise service at optimal cost
- Support delivery of operational projects
- Analyse stock levels & review warehouse capacity on a daily/weekly/monthly /yearly basis to ensure the DC provides a premium service to the business
- Previous experience within similar Retail/3PL/Ecom environment
- A collaborative approach with experience of working with or within a 3PL organisation
- Skilled at building effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders within multi channelled environment
- Confident at making decisions, prioritising, working on own initiative
- Strong organizational skills with a tactical and strategic mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible attitude and willing to get ‘stuck in’
- Working knowledge of warehouse management systems
- Ability to articulate operational performance via Microsoft Office tools
- Generous clothing allowance
- 60% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 flexible bank holidays
- Sample sales
- 10 days work from anywhere policy
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Cash Plan benefit with Medicash available to all Sweaty Betty UK Employees (Following successfully passing probation)
- Enhanced Family Leave policy
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Collective to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.