At Sweaty Betty, we’re more than just a global activewear and lifestyle brand for women.
We’re also a community that believes fitness is a flip-the-switch trigger for becoming the woman you want to be. Leggings and sports bras won’t change the world on their own. But with a grab-my-hand, let’s-go-for-it-now spirit, the women who wear them can.
If you want to join us on the next chapter of our adventure, you’re in the right place. This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional Operations Supervisor to join us on our mission to empower women through fitness and beyond by helping to continue to develop a best in class service for our customers. With both internal and external customers always in focus, you will apply your experience and boundless energy to both problem solving and developing new processes; bringing new ways of working that facilitate our continued growth, extending into new markets and channels of delivery.
Reporting into our Head of Warehouse Operations, you will be working in partnership with our 3PL, carriers and inbound logistics team and be responsible for optimising both service and cost metrics. With a strategic eye on the future requirement for scalability and change, you are passionate about pushing yourself and others to trial new ways of working.
∙ We Really Care ∙ First, Best, Bravest ∙ Our Strength is in Each Other ∙ Stand Up, Speak Up, Shout Out
Your SB Journey:
- Work with 3PL to facilitate, manage and continually develop the logistical flow of product into/out of the warehouse through the various channels (retail and e-Com)
- Pro active planning
- Assisting with the seamless fulfilment of customer orders and store replenishment across the UK, US and internationally
- Manage the relationship and coordination of intake planning and prioritisation into the warehouse between SB and 3PL
- Oversee the timely flow of inbound receipts into the warehouse via CFSP clearance / re-work
- Facilitate ad hoc shipments for new openings and other projects
- Support in speedy troubleshooting across all areas of Logistics as and when issues arise
- Reviewing and approving logistics related invoices
- Overall responsibility for administrative tasks such as generating commercial invoices
- Consumable stock management with the 3PL to ensure sufficient coverages
- Collaborating with the Buying and Production teams to create a reliable, transparent, predictable, and scalable logistics solution
- Multi-channel retail experience in an operational role with a good understanding of warehouse fulfilment processes
- A can-do attitude with bags of positive energy
- Strong understanding of retail businesses and the responsive support required
- Ability to plan and organise; able to establish appropriate plans and adapt quickly and effectively to unexpected changes whilst ensuring objectives are still met
- Clear, concise communicator with all levels of the business and external service providers
- Ability to build and work effectively as part of a team and on own initiative
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 flexible bank holidays
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly Office Meeting
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Collective to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.