Online Trading Manager
At Sweaty Betty, we’re more than just a global activewear and lifestyle brand for women.
We’re also a community that believes fitness is a flip-the-switch trigger for becoming the woman you want to be. Leggings and sports bras won’t change the world on their own. But with a grab-my-hand, let’s-go-for-it-now spirit, the women who wear them can.
We are looking for a highly passionate and curious Online Trade Manager to join our growing ecommerce team. You will be pivotal in pushing boundaries to ensure we provide relevant and impactful customer experiences with your data led decisions in a fast-paced environment which are essential in helping us delivering upon our mission.
∙ We Really Care ∙ First, Best, Bravest ∙ Our Strength is in Each Other ∙ Stand Up, Speak Up, Shout Out
What You’ll Be Doing
- Leading the UK & IE trading team to effectively trade the two websites, identifying actionable performance and insights that will help you effectively deliver the trading targets
- Highly curious and analytical to understand performance, conducting regular deep dive analysis to understand customer behaviour; identifying trade risks and opportunities through forecasting, and partnering with Digital Product, CRM and Performance teams to identify effective trading strategies to drive performance
- Bringing a wealth of knowledge of the trading landscape and the tactics that could be leveraged, as well as an eagerness to learn about our UK and IE customer bases and the markets they trade in, to be able to offer new and relevant ideas that could further trade performance
- Working cross functionally is a critical part of this role; through building strong working relationships across the business; understanding ways of working and how we can continue to improve and work together to deliver our shared goals
- Being a strong leader who can give direction and provide support for their team is essential to this role, as well as providing continuous coaching and development opportunities to help them
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar ecommerce role in a retail or consumer facing brand
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud preferable
- Experience using Google Analytics, PowerBI and Dynamic Yield and Content Square
- An analytical and questioning mentality with excellent excel skills
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise heavy workloads
- Proactive and positive approach to problem solving
- A dynamic team player with great interpersonal skills
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Generous clothing allowance
- 60% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 flexible bank holidays
- Sample sales
- 10 days work from anywhere policy
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Cash Plan benefit with Medicash available to all Sweaty Betty UK Employees
- Enhanced Family Leave policy
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Collective to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.