Online Trading Co-ordinator (German Speaking)
As Sweaty Betty continues its global expansion, we are looking for a fluent german speaker to join our eCommerce team as Online Trading Co-ordinator. As we continue to elevate our eCommerce offering, you will be pivotal in pushing the boundaries to ensure success in the rapidly growing German market.
∙ We Really Care ∙ First, Best, Bravest ∙ Our Strength is in Each Other ∙ Stand Up, Speak Up, Shout Out
What You’ll Be Doing
- Supporting the Head of Germany with the day-to-day trading of our German website
- Compiling accurate daily, weekly, and seasonal reports on trading performance including product categories and ranges, and helping to identify trends and opportunities
- Highlighting sales and conversion trends against forecast and previous performance
- Ensuring that product list pages are effectively merchandised, using Salesforce sorting rules while optimizing pages for seasonal/regional nuances and emails
- Supporting the ongoing German translation and localization of the site, working with the content, digital product team and external agencies to deliver identified changes
- Preparing the sites for sale and seasonal marketing campaigns throughout the year and partnering with the Performance Marketing team to ensure customer journey alignment
- Using Google Analytics to help optimize product sales and customer experience
- Managing and optimizing onsite search and filters
- Performing weekly quality control checks to main high standard across the site
- Developing strong collaborative relationships across all departments in the Support Office, especially Ecommerce, Marketing, and wider Buying and Merchandising Teams
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar ecommerce role, preferably with focus on the German market
- Fluent in German and English
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud preferable
- Experience using Google Analytics and Power BI desirable
- An analytical and questioning mentality, with advance Excel skills
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise heavy workloads
- Proactive and positive approach to problem-solving
- A dynamic team player with great interpersonal skills
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly Office Meeting
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home. Our focus remains keeping everyone safe and we will continue to review this in line with government guidance
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Squad to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.