Online Trading Assistant
At Sweaty Betty, we’re more than just a global activewear and lifestyle brand for women.
We’re also a community that believes fitness is a flip-the-switch trigger for becoming the woman you want to be. Leggings and sports bras won’t change the world on their own. But with a grab-my-hand, let’s-go-for-it-now spirit, the women who wear them can.
If you want to join us on the next chapter of our adventure, you’re in the right place. This is an exciting opportunity for an Online Trading Assistant to join us on our mission to empower women through fitness and beyond.
Are you obsessive about providing an exceptional online experience? If you are someone who loves diving into the data and the details and is truly passionate about our must-have leggings, this is the role for you. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about creating an exceptional, online customer experience and always striving to find ways to drive product conversion.
∙ We Really Care ∙ First, Best, Bravest ∙ Our Strength is in Each Other ∙ Stand Up, Speak Up, Shout Out
Your SB Journey:
What You’ll Be Doing
- Supporting the ecommerce trading team with the day-to-day trading and content management of SweatyBetty.com
- Supporting to prepare the sites for sale, seasonal marketing campaigns and personalized experiences throughout the year which provide seamless and commercially effective customer journeys from marketing channels in partnership with performance marketing
- Managing and creating content assets using the website’s content management system, from homepage updates to content spots
- Ensuring that product list pages are effectively merchandised, using Salesforce sorting rules while optimizing pages for seasonal/regional nuances and emails
- Setting up promotional tactics onsite including coupon codes/promotions and testing the user experience onsite to ensure any issues are dealt with before launch and promotion is clear to customers
- Using Google Analytics and Content Square to help optimize content and landing page performance, supporting with weekly reporting
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to complete regular QA checks to ensure a flawless online experience for our customers
- Developing strong collaborative relationships across all departments in the Support Office, especially Ecommerce, Marketing and Planning Teams
- An analytical and questioning mentality, with advanced Excel skills preferable
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Google Analytics/Optimize and Amplience beneficial
- Highly organised and self-motivated with the ability to prioritise heavy workloads eﬀectively in a fast-paced retail environment
- Faultless attention to detail and ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- A proactive and positive approach to problem-solving. Ideas-driven and results focussed with the initiative to see these ideas through to fruition
- A dynamic team player with great interpersonal skills
- Generous clothing allowance
- 60% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 flexible bank holidays
- Sample sales
- 10 days work from anywhere policy
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Cash Plan benefit with Medicash available to all Sweaty Betty UK Employees
- Enhanced Family Leave policy
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Collective to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.