Online Production Coordinator
Are you obsessive about providing an exceptional online experience? If you are someone who loves diving into the data and the details and is truly passionate about our must-have leggings, this is the role for you. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about creating an exceptional, online customer experience and always striving to find ways to drive product conversion.
Your rebellious spirit means you love change and are always looking for ways to improve what we do and how we do it, but as a team player you know you can’t do this alone and building relationships across the business is essential to success. You’ll be part of a fun, dedicated Ecommerce team of 14; our online champions who are integral for the future of Team SB – first to login and last on the dancefloor!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Supporting the ecommerce trading team with the day-to-day trading of SweatyBetty.com, whilst learning to use Salesforce (our website platform)
- Supporting our Online Trading Operations Assistant with successful and timely product launches. Co-ordinating with Buying, Merchandising, copywriter and shoot producer to ensure product data and descriptions are accurate and consistent, reflecting key features and USPs
- Ensuring that product listing pages are effectively merchandised regionally, staying on brand and optimized using sales data to inform decisions
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to complete regular QA checks of product and ensure a flawless online experience for our customers
- Setting up promotional tactics onsite including coupon codes / promotions and testing the user experience onsite to ensure any issues are dealt with before launch and promotion is clear to customers
- Optimising product data based on product ratings & reviews, customer feedback, shopping behaviour and returns insights to improve end-to-end customer experience
- Advanced excel skills preferable
- Experience with Photoshop desirable
- An analytical and questioning mentality
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise heavy workloads
- Proactive and positive approach to problem solving
- A dynamic team player with great interpersonal skills
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly Office Meeting
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home. Our focus remains keeping everyone safe and we will continue to review this in line with government guidance
About the Company
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Keen To Be Green. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Sweaty Betty Ltd