Online Operations Manager
If you don’t already know us, Sweaty Betty is a global activewear and lifestyle brand for women.
We’re also a community that believes fitness is a flip-the-switch trigger for becoming the woman you want. Leggings and sports bras won’t change the world on their own. But with a grab-my-hand, let’s-go-for-it-now spirit, the women who wear them can.
As Sweaty Betty continues its global expansion, we are looking for a highly organised and customer experience focused Online Catalogue Manager to join our growing ecommerce team. As we continue to elevate our Ecommerce offering internationally, you will be pivotal in pushing boundaries to ensure we provide relevant and impactful product content for each of our international markets and third party websites. You are experienced in managing operational processes and systems end-to-end and excel in a fast-paced environment.
∙ We Really Care ∙ First, Best, Bravest ∙ Our Strength is in Each Other ∙ Stand Up, Speak Up, Shout Out
Your SB Journey:
- Manage the product critical path and lifecycle on sweatybetty.com through different operational processes and systems. You will form relationships with stakeholders to identify and solve cross-functional dependencies to drive the delivery of product content for the website
- Build an understanding of our end-to-end system, current capabilities, limitations, and future roadmap opportunities
- Manage and develop a growing product catalogue team, providing visibility of priorities and clear capacity management
- Coordinating and collaborating with Buying, Merchandising and Copy teams to ensure product data and descriptions are accurate, consistent and optimized for SEO
- Lead product story telling on product detail pages, defining how to communicate, highlight and signpost USPs from sustainability to product innovation. Ensuring layout, product imagery and copywriting on site is impactful, accurate and on brand
- Identify new content opportunities and proactively bring ideas and innovation to improve the customer experience and aid product conversion. Your testing first mentality ensures the content delivers on agreed KPIs and is continually optimized
- Engage proactively with the photography team to ensure required assets are briefed timely and efficiently to maintain product launch schedules
- Optimising product data based on product ratings & reviews, customer feedback, shopping behaviour and returns insights to improve end-to-end customer experience
- Acting as a product expert and developing product knowledge with in-store training workshops and regular store visits
- Advanced excel skills preferable
- Experience with Photoshop desirable
- An analytical and questioning mentality
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise heavy workloads
- Proactive and positive approach to problem solving
- A dynamic team player with great interpersonal skills
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly Office Meeting
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home. Our focus remains keeping everyone safe and we will continue to review this in line with government guidance
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Squad to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.