Online Marketplaces Manager
At Sweaty Betty, we’re more than just a global activewear and lifestyle brand for women.
We’re also a community that believes fitness is a flip-the-switch trigger for becoming the woman you want to be. Leggings and sports bras won’t change the world on their own. But with a grab-my-hand, let’s-go-for-it-now spirit, the women who wear them can.
If you want to join us on the next chapter of our adventure, you’re in the right place. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly passionate and curious Online Marketplaces Manager to join us on our mission to empower women through fitness and beyond.
You will be pivotal in pushing boundaries to ensure we provide relevant and impactful customer experiences on our third-party websites, with your data led decisions in a fast-paced environment which are essential in helping us delivering upon our mission.
∙ We Really Care ∙ First, Best, Bravest ∙ Our Strength is in Each Other ∙ Stand Up, Speak Up, Shout Out
Your SB Journey:
What You’ll Be Doing
- Leading and developing the marketplaces team to effectively trade on our third-party websites
- Devising and driving trading, marketing and merchandising strategies, in close collaboration with planning, marketing and wider ecommerce teams, to achieve and exceed targets for our third-party websites (including but not limited to John Lewis, Next and Selfridges)
- Your data driven approach ensures you are able to identify opportunities to optimize performance and succinctly provide insight and performance reviews; identifying trade risks and opportunities through forecasting
- Ensuring an on-brand experience across all third-party channels aligned to the channel requirements, through imagery, product data and enhanced content
- Managing the product critical path for 3rd party websites alongside Channel Planning with successful, timely and relevant to channel product launches, ensuring newness is delivered as and when needed according to trade requirements
- Displaying an in-depth, customer-focused knowledge of US, UK & International online markets and be able to identify and present potential new opportunities
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with each partner and external agency to recognise any gaps in ways of working and identify opportunities. Ensuring each site is being traded to its highest potential
- Working cross functionally is a critical part of this role; through building strong working relationships across the business; understanding ways of working and how we can continue to improve and work together to deliver our shared goals
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar ecommerce role in a retail or consumer facing brand
- An analytical and questioning mentality with excellent excel skills
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise heavy workloads
- Proactive and positive approach to problem solving
- A dynamic team player with great interpersonal skills
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Generous clothing allowance
- 60% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 flexible bank holidays
- Sample sales
- 10 days work from anywhere policy
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Cash Plan benefit with Medicash available to all Sweaty Betty UK Employees
- Enhanced Family Leave policy
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Collective to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.