Online Marketplaces Coordinator
If you don’t already know us, Sweaty Betty is a global activewear and lifestyle brand for women.
We’re also a community that believes fitness is a flip-the-switch trigger for becoming the woman you want. Leggings and sports bras won’t change the world on their own. But with a grab-my-hand, let’s-go-for-it-now spirit, the women who wear them can.
We are looking for an Online Marketplaces Coordinator who is obsessive about providing an exceptional online experience. As we continue to elevate our Ecommerce offering internationally, you will be pivotal in pushing boundaries to ensure we provide relevant and impactful products and content for each of our third party websites, with your decisions driven from data led insights. You excel in a fast-paced environment and are a team player.
∙ We Really Care ∙ First, Best, Bravest ∙ Our Strength is in Each Other ∙ Stand Up, Speak Up, Shout Out
Your SB Journey:
- Supporting the Senior Marketplaces Manager with the day-to-day trading of third party websites
- Compiling accurate daily, weekly, and seasonal reports on trading performance including product categories and ranges, and helping to identify trends and opportunities
- Highlighting sales and conversion trends against forecast and previous performance
- Successful and timely seasonal product launches on third party websites, managing the product critical path. Coordinating and collaborating cross-functionally to ensure product data and descriptions are accurate, consistent and aligned to partner requirements
- Complete regular QA checks of third party catalogues, reviewing and optimising categorization, product pages and brand shop to increase traffic, product ranking and product conversion
- Implement promotions, sale and seasonal marketing campaigns throughout the year
- Highlight marketing and brand opportunities, ensuring calendar localization and event alignment with each partner
- Developing strong collaborative relationships across all departments especially Ecommerce, Marketing and Product Teams
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar marketplaces’ role
- Experience managing back-end portals as Amazon and other marketplaces
- Experience with Channel Advisor or other Third Parties integrators
- An analytical and questioning mentality, with advance Excel skills
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise heavy workloads
- Proactive and positive approach to problem-solving
- A dynamic team player with great interpersonal skills
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly Office Meeting
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home. Our focus remains keeping everyone safe and we will continue to review this in line with government guidance
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Squad to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.