Online Marketplaces Assistant
At Sweaty Betty, we’re more than just a global activewear and lifestyle brand for women.
We’re also a community that believes fitness is a flip-the-switch trigger for becoming the woman you want to be. Leggings and sports bras won’t change the world on their own. But with a grab-my-hand, let’s-go-for-it-now spirit, the women who wear them can.
If you want to join us on the next chapter of our adventure, you’re in the right place. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly passionate and curious Online Marketplaces Assistant to join us on our mission to empower women through fitness and beyond.
You will be pivotal in pushing boundaries to ensure we provide relevant and impactful products and content to our third-party websites. You excel in a fast-paced environment and are a team player.
∙ We Really Care ∙ First, Best, Bravest ∙ Our Strength is in Each Other ∙ Stand Up, Speak Up, Shout Out
Your SB Journey:
What You’ll Be Doing
- Supporting the Online Marketplaces Manager with the day-to-day trading of our third party websites
- Compiling accurate daily, weekly, and seasonal reports on trading performance including product categories and ranges, and helping to identify trends and opportunities
- Highlighting sales and conversion trends against forecast and previous performance
- Successful and timely seasonal product launches on third-party websites, managing the product critical path
- Coordinating and collaborating cross-functionally to ensure product data and descriptions are accurate, consistent and aligned to partner requirements
- Complete regular QA checks of third-party catalogues, reviewing and optimising categorization, product pages and brand shop to increase traffic, product ranking and product conversion
- Implement promotions, sale and seasonal marketing campaigns throughout the year
- Developing strong collaborative relationships across all departments especially Ecommerce, Marketing and Product Teams
- Acting as a product expert and developing product knowledge with in-store training workshops and regular store visits
- Benchmarking against competitors and bringing new ideas
- An analytical and questioning mentality with intermediate Excel skills
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise heavy workloads
- Proactive and positive approach to problem-solving
- A dynamic team player with great interpersonal skills
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Generous clothing allowance
- 60% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 flexible bank holidays
- Sample sales
- 10 days work from anywhere policy
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Cash Plan benefit with Medicash available to all Sweaty Betty UK Employees
- Enhanced Family Leave policy
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Collective to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.