Online Content & Production Manager
As Sweaty Betty continues its global expansion, we are looking for a highly organised and customer experience focused Online Content and Production Manager to join our growing ecommerce team. As we continue to elevate our Ecommerce offering internationally, you will be pivotal in pushing boundaries to ensure we provide relevant and impactful content for each of our international markets, with your decisions driven from data led insights. You are a team player who excels in a fast-paced environment and are passionate about providing a seamless and commercially effective customer journey across channels.
Your SB journey:
- Champion and lead the online content delivery strategy, ensuring all content is localized across all international markets, personalized for key customer groups.
- Manage the product critical path on sweatybetty.com with successful and timely seasonal product launches, ensuring newness is delivered in line with trade requirements.
- Lead product story telling onsite, defining how to communicate, highlight and signpost key product stories throughout the website journey from sustainability to product innovation. Ensuring layout, product imagery and copywriting on site is impactful, accurate and on brand.
- Accountable for driving and influencing content changes on the site with key stakeholders.
- Identify new content opportunities and proactively bring ideas and innovation to improve the customer experience and aid conversion.
- Adopt a "testing-first" mentality to ensure that the content delivers on agreed KPIs and is continually optimized.
- Working collaboratively with Brand Content and Social team to translate their brand vision into relevant content online.
- Engage proactively with the photography and creative team to ensure required assets and creative are briefed timely and efficiently to maintain content and product launch schedules.
- Manage and develop a dynamic content team across set up and site production, providing visibility of priorities and clear capacity management.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships across all departments in the Support Office.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar ecommerce role in a retail or consumer facing brand.
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Google Analytics/Optimize and Amplience preferable.
- Highly organised and self-motivated with ability to prioritise heavy workloads eﬀectively in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Faultless attention to detail and ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise conﬁdently and eﬀectively at all levels and across all departments.
- Proactive and positive approach to problem solving.
- A dynamic team player with great interpersonal skills.
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home. Our focus remains keeping everyone safe and will be to work around you & your lifestyle going forwards
About the Company
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Keen To Be Green. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Sweaty Betty Ltd