Online Content Coordinator
As Sweaty Betty continues its global expansion, we are looking for a highly organised and customer experience focused Online Content Coordinator to join our growing ecommerce team. As we continue to elevate our Ecommerce offering internationally, you will be pivotal in pushing boundaries to ensure we provide relevant and impactful content for each of our international markets, with your decisions driven from data led insights. You excel in a fast-paced environment and are a team player.
- Supporting with the day-to-day management and content strategy of SweatyBetty.com
- Partnering with the Trade, Creative and Marketing teams to deliver localized and on brand content and copy updates across all relevant markets, which aligns to the customer mindset
- Supporting to develop and maintain the content calendar and strategy, delivering streamlined content plans and user journeys
- Setting up personalized desktop and mobile experiences which provide seamless and commercially effective customer journeys from marketing channels including emails, social advertising and affiliate campaigns
- Ability to identify new content opportunities and proactively bring ideas and innovation to improve the customer experience and aid conversion. Your testing first mentality ensures the content delivers on agreed KPIs and is continually optimized
- Proactively using data to drive decisions and optimize user experience and content performance
- You will be a key counterpart for our Brand Content and Social team, working collaboratively to translate their brand vision into relevant content online
- Developing strong collaborative relationships across all departments in the Support Office and especially the ecommerce, marketing, brand and creative teams
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar ecommerce role
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Google Analytics/Optimize, ContentSquare and Amplience preferable
- Highly organised and self-motivated with ability to prioritise heavy workloads eﬀectively in a fast-paced retail environment
- Faultless attention to detail and ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Proactive and positive approach to problem solving
- Ideas-driven and results focused with the initiative to see these ideas through to fruition
- A dynamic team player with great interpersonal skills
- Language skills such as German would be a bonus
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly Office Meeting
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home. Our focus remains keeping everyone safe and we will continue to review this in line with government guidance
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Squad to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.