Online Content Assistant (6 month contract)
At Sweaty Betty, we’re more than just a global activewear and lifestyle brand for women.
We’re also a community that believes fitness is a flip-the-switch trigger for becoming the woman you want to be. Leggings and sports bras won’t change the world on their own. But with a grab-my-hand, let’s-go-for-it-now spirit, the women who wear them can.
As Sweaty Betty continues its global expansion, we are looking for a highly organised and customer experience focused Online Content Assistant to join our growing ecommerce team, supporting on the UK & Ireland sites. As we continue to elevate our Ecommerce offering internationally, you will be pivotal in pushing boundaries to ensure we provide relevant and impactful content for each of our international markets, with your decisions driven from data led insights. You excel in a fast-paced environment and are a team player.
∙ We Really Care ∙ First, Best, Bravest ∙ Our Strength is in Each Other ∙ Stand Up, Speak Up, Shout Out
Your SB Journey:
- Supporting the Online Trade team with the day-to-day management of SweatyBetty.com
- Managing and creating content assets using website’s content management system, from homepage updates to content spots focusing on the UK and Irish markets
- Partnering with the Trade, Creative and Brand teams to deliver localized on brand content and copy updates across all international markets
- Setting up personalized desktop and mobile experiences which provide seamless and commercially effective customer journeys from marketing channels including emails, social advertising and affiliate campaigns
- Ensuring effective use of UGC across website, regularly updating and approving new content
- Using Google Analytics to help optimize content and landing page performance, supporting with weekly reporting
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to complete regular QA checks for content and ensure a flawless online experience for our customers
- Developing strong collaborative relationships across all departments in the Support Office and especially the ecommerce, marketing, brand and creative teams
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar ecommerce role
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Google Analytics/Optimize and Amplience preferable
- Highly organised and self-motivated with ability to prioritise heavy workloads eﬀectively in a fast-paced retail environment
- Faultless attention to detail and ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Proactive and positive approach to problem solving
- Ideas-driven and results focussed with the initiative to see these ideas through to fruition
- A dynamic team player with great interpersonal skills
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 flexible bank holidays
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly Office Meeting
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Collective to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.