North America Influencer Marketing Manager
At Sweaty Betty, we’re more than just a global activewear and lifestyle brand for women.
We’re also a community that believes fitness is a flip-the-switch trigger for becoming the woman you want. Leggings and sports bras won’t change the world on their own. But with a grab-my-hand, let’s-go-for-it-now spirit, the women who wear them can.
If you want to join us on the next chapter of our adventure, you’re in the right place. This is an exciting opportunity for a North America Influencer Marketing Manager to join us on our mission to empower women through fitness and beyond.
∙ We Really Care ∙ First, Best, Bravest ∙ Our Strength is in Each Other ∙ Stand Up, Speak Up, Shout Out
Your SB Journey:
You are leading the Influencer strategy for a Global activewear brand breaking into America.
Where would you spend your multi-million-dollar budgets?
How would you inspire and challenge the internal team?
What would you test, analyse, and optimize?
How would you tailor influencer tactics to be relevant to your region?
As our North America Influencer Marketing Manager, you will have the autonomy to ask and answer these questions. You will sit at the heart of our ambitious growth strategy and will have a real opportunity to make your mark. The brand you are growing is women-for-women and was first founded in London over 20 years ago. The culture is one that encourages curiosity, values every voice, and sees any failures as an opportunity to learn.
Reporting to the Brand Marketing Manager you will:
- Own our Influencer spend strategy with a keen focus on driving brand awareness amongst our North American target audience
- Own our influencer marketing content calendar coordinating with the wider marketing team to maximise impact from your influencer campaigns
- Lead our North American influencer marketing strategy, taking a holistic view encompassing micro to macro influencers and VIPs, setting clear KPI’s per partnership and campaign to meet performance and brand goals
- Lead with a data-driven approach, analyse performance metrics and iterate the strategy based on performance
- Work cross functionally with other departments to ensure influencer content is being maximised across Sweaty Betty channels
- Build and manage all influencer and talent agency relationships with the support of the brand marketing assistant
- Identify and liaise with relevant influencers, ensuring selected influencers are positive representatives of the Sweaty Betty brand, mission and values
- Negotiate contracts and rates for all influencer partnerships and campaigns
- Be an expert on the latest social media and influencer trends and tools, providing recommendations on new channels to test and developing new ways of partnering with influencers.
- Lead with a test and learn approach ensuring innovation within your area
- Look for opportunities to optimize our user experience across influencer marketing campaigns ensuring content is well received and ability to purchase clear
- Provide meaningful analysis on performance on a weekly, monthly, and ad hoc basis, using the insights to guide future strategy.
- Feed into trade tactics, accounting for customer mindset and region-specific events.
- Continuously innovate our influencer marketing strategics through networking and researching industry specialists, competitors, and technologies
You will be a keen collaborator, bursting to the brim with ideas, ready to run at the American activewear market.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in influencer Marketing in an e-commerce environment..
- Proven track record of project management.
- Experience managing significant budgets.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Keen awareness of consumer and digital trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong experience of managing internal and external working relationships.
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 401(K) Plan
- Lifestyle Training Allowance
- 22 PTO days
- Company bonus scheme
- Discounts at the best studio classes
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Squad to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.