North America Email Marketing Manager
We are looking for an experienced and highly commercial thinker to join our team and own the email communication strategy across North America. Sweaty Betty is on an ambitious mission to skyrocket our North American digital growth and this role will be fundamental to our success. This role is perfect for an individual who loves diving into the data and the details and is passionate about customer journeys and communications. You will be the kind of person who enthusiastically looks at your engagement metrics soon after sending a new email and you'll get excited about new ideas, new channels and new campaigns.
Here in the CRM team, our focus is on returning customer communications and our customers are at the heart of everything we do. We are creative, we want to test and learn, whilst always aiming to improve and drive increased performance from our customers.
Your SB Journey
Global Customer Communications Strategy
- Lead and implement our North American email marketing strategy, making sure that the campaigns & tactics in place are relevant to the customer mindset and help drive business objectives.
- Champion a data-driven approach to communications, using numbers to influence and enhance storytelling and retention.
- Manage and devise clear personalisation of email communications for the North American market to support customer retention and customer mindset - multi step, multi-channel programmes that build customer engagement, lifetime value and share of wallet.
- Oversee and manage the entire email production cycle including briefing, creative management, link testing, dynamic content, personalisation, and all ad hoc related projects.
- Work closely with creative and brand departments to ensure email marketing campaigns remain on brand and innovative.
- Embed “Test, Learn & Optimise” into all activity - ensuring we are always building on our knowledge and driving performance with all campaigns.
- Continue to grow and build the active database of customers, coming up with new and innovative means to drive signups and active users alongside the rest of the CRM team & digital team.
- Work closely with the digital and trade teams to optimise customer journeys across our website and off-site marketing.
- Be responsible and contribute to improvements in repeat purchase and LTV across these markets.
Reporting & Data Analysis
- Maintain and devise a clear reporting structure for the business on all things email marketing within North America.
- Focus on the email channel and on customer lifetime value: provide insight on the recency, frequency, and monetary value of our customers, across the North American Markets.
- Work collaboratively with our Data Analyst and the rest of the CRM Team on insights for our returning customers and campaign results.
- 4 - 5 years’ experience in similar CRM roles and have in-depth knowledge of customer planning with a large customer base preferably in retail
- Strong North American market knowledge, up to date on the latest news, innovations, and challenges in the market and retail industry and how to navigate these
- Have a comprehensive understanding of email marketing channels combined with a track record of driving trade through innovative returning customer communications
- Advanced experience using email service providers & data management platforms
- A passion for creating engaging, exciting, and personalised campaigns
- Confident challenging the status quo and backing up questions with data
- Advanced excel & data analysis skills
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 401(K) Plan
- Lifestyle Training Allowance
- 22 PTO days
- Company bonus scheme
- Discounts at the best studio classes
About the Company
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Keen To Be Green. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Sweaty Betty Ltd