North America Digital Marketing Manager
Sweaty Betty is on an ambitious mission to skyrocket our North American digital growth and this role is fundamental to our success. Do YOU have what it takes to lead the acquisition strategy for a global activewear brand breaking into North America?
Where would you spend your multi-million-dollar budgets?
How would you inspire and challenge your team?
What would you test, analyse, and optimize?
How would you tailor trade tactics to be relevant to your region?
As our North America Digital Marketing Manager, you will have the autonomy to ask and answer these questions. You will sit at the heart of our ambitious growth strategy and will have a real opportunity to make your mark. The brand you are growing is women-for-women and was first founded in London 20 years ago. The culture is one that encourages curiosity, values every voice, and sees any setbacks as an opportunity to learn.
This role is focused on driving new customers to the business by any means possible! You will have autonomy to direct the North American acquisition strategy, test into new tactics, channels and partners and own the multi-million-dollar performance marketing spend for this region.
You will have direct access to our inhouse team of paid media specialist and the support of the senior digital marketing manager to craft the North American growth plan with the ability to put any suggestion on the table. You will inspire, lead, and develop a direct report, with the expectation that your team will scale quickly in line with region growth.
To succeed in this role, it is fundamental that you are adept with numbers and analysis, have an entrepreneurial mindset and feel confident getting stuck into the details, challenging the norm, and constantly striving to innovate across our media mix – on and offline!
Reporting to the Digital Director you will:
- Drive efficiency in marketing spend to reduce our CPA while managing a flexible spend model based on customer contribution and LTV.
- Own our BAU digital strategy, working across all channels (includes Paid Social, Affiliates, VOD, and Display).
- Lead our test and learn strategy across our BAU channels.
- Broaden our media mix by pitching and pushing through any new tactic, channel, or partner that you believe could grow the business.
- Look for opportunities to optimize our user experience, working closely with the Ecom team on initiatives that include gamification.
- Own our media planning (includes celebrity collaborations), working closely with our Influencer, PR, Biddable and Search teams.
- Provide meaningful analysis on performance on a weekly, monthly, and ad hoc basis, using the insights to guide future strategy.
- Manage a direct report driving and inspiring them by providing clear developmental goals, positivity, and a depth of channel, market, and strategic knowledge. This team is planned to scale quickly.
- Lead trade tactics for your region, accounting for customer mindset and region-specific events.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Digital Marketing in an e-commerce environment.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in delivering Affiliate, Social and Display campaigns.
- Proven track record of project management.
- Keen awareness of consumer and digital trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong experience of managing internal and external working relationships.
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics.
- Experience working across Salesforce and Optimove are a bonus.
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 401(K) Plan
- Lifestyle Training Allowance
- 22 PTO days
- Company bonus scheme
- Discounts at the best studio classes
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Squad to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.