At Sweaty Betty, we’re more than just a global activewear and lifestyle brand for women.
We’re also a community that believes fitness is a flip-the-switch trigger for becoming the woman you want – and our social channels are our digital hubs to bring those active women together.
If you want to join us on the next chapter of our adventure, you’re in the right place. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Mid-weight Designer to join us on our mission to empower women through fitness beyond by creating engaging experiences for our customer.
∙ We Really Care ∙ First, Best, Bravest ∙ Our Strength is in Each Other ∙ Stand Up, Speak Up, Shout Out
We are looking for an ambitious and talented multi-channel creative who is looking for space to grow, learn and contribute to a growing creative studio at Sweaty Betty.
Someone who is able to take on the day-to-day BAU needs of the business, supporting other designers and also bring new ideas and concepts to the table.
You will own projects across brand, retail, POS and marketing, events, digital design, CRM and social. Either rolling out brand campaigns, promotions and product stories or helping to develop new ideas into tangible concepts across channels that are both creatively exciting and on brand.
Reporting to the Brand Creative Lead, you will join a growing creative studio that encompasses Art Direction, Motion, Digital and Brand who are integral in developing the future of the Sweaty Betty brand.
Support the day-to-day running of the creative studio on BAU briefs from the business, including:
- Digital design for sweatybetty.com, marketing emails and marketing channel such as affiliate banners, paid ads and social.
- Collaborating with the retail team to deliver designs for instore POS and window displays, including artworking and retouch where necessary.
- Working with internal teams such as PR and Influencer marketing to support on delivering marketing assets for both physical and digital events.
- Supporting the Brand Creative Lead and other design teams on delivering brand campaigns across multi-channel touch points.
- Building and maintaining creative templates and libraries.
- Contributing to brand-wide creative discussions and projects.
- Helping to develop new creative concepts and brand development.
- Undertaking competitor research, staying informed of current trends across retail, brand and digital and sharing updates with the creative studio.
- Helping to build customer engagement through testing, development and refinement of our creative strategy / execution.
- Work alongside traffic managers to build out timelines, implement robust work processes and ensure work flows through the studio efficiently.
- Experience in a multi-channel design role, with a portfolio that demonstrates strategic thinking, high creative standards in typography and design layout with a strategic design approach across platforms and mediums.
- Experience with a retail / fashion brand would be beneficial in understanding the seasonal needs and cadence this role, but by no means necessary.
- The ability to infuse your own creative ideas with our brand pillars and produce designs that are on brand, yet still fresh and conceptual.
- Fluent in core Adobe CC (Id, Ai, Ps.), Figma, After Effects desirable.
- Artworking skills are a must.
- A global thinker with big ideas, and the curiosity to pursue them.
- An open mind.
- The ability to take initiative, be proactive and make connections within the company.
- You will manage, prioritise and deliver your projects efficiently with the ability to be reactive to business needs as necessary (we use Monday. com for project management).
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly Office Meeting
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home. Our focus remains keeping everyone safe and we will continue to review this in line with government guidance
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Squad to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.